Sadibou Sy finish at PFL

Semifinals are set

I think Leal is really solid but just doesn't match up well with Sy, kinda underwhelmed by Sy vs Leal rematch, not sure how they decide the brackets but Leal vs Magomedkerimov and Umalatov vs Sy was ideal for me. Umalatov vs Magomedkerimov should be fun though, it's a rare occasion the Dagestanis face eachother outside of Russia.

I think Leal is really solid but just doesn't match up well with Sy, kinda underwhelmed by Sy vs Leal rematch, not sure how they decide the brackets but Leal vs Magomedkerimov and Umalatov vs Sy was ideal for me. Umalatov vs Magomedkerimov should be fun though, it's a rare occasion the Dagestanis face eachother outside of Russia.
I agree, but I think the matchups are decided by the amount of points

Semifinals are set

I think Magomedkerimov gets it, Umalatov didn't look as strong in the second and third round vs Lopez.
But I am not gonna put money on that, Umalatov almost killed Lopez in that first round.

Would have liked to see a Cooper on top of his game in a rematch with Leal, looked horrendous in that fight for some reason, I think it was injury or something.

I guess that's the balance of the PFL seeding a tournament on an objective point-ranking system as opposed to seeding based on setting the brackets and hoping for certain fighters to reach the finals.

I guess that's the balance of the PFL seeding a tournament on an objective point-ranking system as opposed to seeding based on setting the brackets and hoping for certain fighters to reach the finals.
But the regular season matchups are cherry picked and not random so they have an idea of who they’ll put in the playoffs based on that.

It's amount of points and then, in case of ties, I assume the guy who gets two finishes takes priority over the one who gets 1 finish and 1 decision.

Sy and Umalatov both had 9 points if I'm not mistaken, so it would track.

Back