Sade vs Cardi B

The main man Masakazu Imanari had Sade walkout music bro

^ that's what you listen to when you want to see some dude get his knee torn out bro

Cardi B is what your pregnant 13 year old hoodrat girlfriend walks out to

That may be the greatest entrance I've ever seen

That's so disrespectful to Sade. Sade has such an iconic voice and sound all her own. I don't Cardi B compared to Sade in anyway whatsoever.

I love Cardi B. That bitch wild n hilarious. Listen to Bodak Yellow every day WOO

Do you love her because she's talented and does good work, or because she's an interesting character?

we live in a time where Amber Rose is considered a female icon and hero and cardi b is being promoted by politicians, and donald trump is president.
<mma1><mma1><mma1>

What a weird comparison. I mean are we pretending lots of people give a shit about Sade now? 99% of America knows her as the chick that Eminem raps over in that one song. Anyway saw an interview with that Cardi B chick, that is one stupid hoodrat ho.

<36>

I think your mixing Sade up with Dido.

I think your mixing Sade up with Dido.

Yeah there's a post itt somewhere, where I realize I mixed her up with Dido. Maybe because they're both four letters.

this cardi b girl doesn't look like all she's cracked up to be
48B5788800000578-5327219-image-a-96_1517264360646.jpg

Sade is awesome. I don't know who this other chick is but she sounds fucking horrible. What the hell is this comparison?

I like this & it explains a lot, but it shouldn't make people pretend like her music is good lol
tis all good but her music sucks mang
I think we are harder on female rappers. And quite frankly, she is better than 90% of the male rappers who making millions right now.

If when my son is talking to me I'm supposed to pretend that Future, Lil Yachty, 2 Chains, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Ralo, Sherwood Marty, Travis Scott and Tekashi 6ix9ine are talented, well, then Cardi is definitely talented.

And that's not a stretch. She's got a little flow on her. And she's not using autotune, so I'm with it.

this cardi b girl doesn't look like all she's cracked up to be
48B5788800000578-5327219-image-a-96_1517264360646.jpg
Wow. women look different without makeup.

Looks like someone is coming up on their 13th birthday and discovering some of the important facts of life. Mazeltov!

Wow. women look different without makeup.

Looks like someone is coming up on their 13th birthday and discovering some of the important facts of life. Mazeltov!

To be fair I wouldn't want to fuck Cardi HIV with her makeup

To be fair I wouldn't want to fuck Cardi HIV with her makeup
As a guy who dated a few strippers before he got married, I would strongly suggest that no man date any woman who strips or has stripped.

You can never really be sure if she is selling p*ssy or not, unless you were friends with her AND the ALL the other women who work in the club BEFORE you dated her.

And it goes without saying, that under no circumstances should any man ever be in a monogamous relationship with a stripper and in many cases, former stripper. They suffer from severe traumatic stress syndrome, even if they don't know it.

Now hanging out with strippers as a friend? Few things are more fun for a season. They know how to make even the most mundane things like going to the mall or IHOP feel like Six Flags. lol

As a guy who dated a few strippers before he got married, I would strongly suggest that no man date any woman who strips or has stripped.

You can never really be sure if she is selling p*ssy or not, unless you were friends with her AND the ALL the other women who work in the club BEFORE you dated her.

And it goes without saying, that under no circumstances should any man ever be in a monogamous relationship with a stripper and in many cases, former stripper. They suffer from severe traumatic stress syndrome, even if they don't know it.

Now hanging out with strippers as a friend? Few things are more fun for a season. They know how to make even the most mundane things like going to the mall or IHOP feel like Six Flags. lol

I didn't even know she was a stripper, I just find her ugly.

I didn't even know she was a stripper, I just find her ugly.
LOL smh.

Yeah, she was a stripper who would post a few videos everyday. Some were funny. Some were thoughtful. And her trademark was laying in her bed, without her makeup on, just accepting herself.

22c22f364f7dfc5ff81811c611c7379f--american-dollar-cheated-on.jpg

cardi-b-instagram-4-1504612974-view-1.png

ifwt_cardi_b3.png

I think we are harder on female rappers. And quite frankly, she is better than 90% of the male rappers who making millions right now.

If when my son is talking to me I'm supposed to pretend that Future, Lil Yachty, 2 Chains, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Ralo, Sherwood Marty, Travis Scott and Tekashi 6ix9ine are talented, well, then Cardi is definitely talented.

And that's not a stretch. She's got a little flow on her. And she's not using autotune, so I'm with it.

I don't have a clue who any of those rappers are you named im an old head I know guys like DMX, ice cube, tupac, common, mos def etc. lol

I don't have a clue who any of those rappers are you named im an old head I know guys like DMX, ice cube, tupac, common, mos def etc. lol
I'm 45, but I have a teenage son. Plus, I've been listening to rap for 40 years. I try to keep up with whatever is new. Same way I do with pop, rock, neo-soul, jazz, etc.

Unfortunately, a lot of it sucks dick. It's funny I was listening to some old stuff that barely made the cut in the 80s that would probably sound like genius now.

FYI: DMX sucks. Always has. He just got a pass because the east coast didnt have a lot of stars at the time.

Asshole, comparing Cardi B to Sade is like comparing 21 savage to Al Green.

<DisgustingHHH> Cardi B and 21 savage are are old white dog shit by comparison.
In his day, Al Green (along with his Motown contemporaries) were considered profane. Only upon the arrival of more seditious performers did they find the respect from the mainstream consumers. This happens with every generation- early rap was vilified and criticized until gangsta rap replaced it and then people got nostalgic for the earlier acts. NWA went from a public menace to esteemed elders of the community, while their fans shook their heads at Chief Keef or whatever the hell the kids are listening to now.

You're not supposed to "get it". You're old and no longer the target demographic of new genres. Just because you dont understand what's going on doesnt give you the authority to judge it as inferior to the shit you grew up listening to. I grew up on 90's punk rock and refuse to listen to anything new. But I won't be so dense as to claim its better than what kids are making today.

In his day, Al Green (along with his Motown contemporaries) were considered profane. Only upon the arrival of more seditious performers did they find the respect from the mainstream consumers. This happens with every generation- early rap was vilified and criticized until gangsta rap replaced it and then people got nostalgic for the earlier acts. NWA went from a public menace to esteemed elders of the community, while their fans shook their heads at Chief Keef or whatever the hell the kids are listening to now.

You're not supposed to "get it". You're old and no longer the target demographic of new genres. Just because you dont understand what's going on doesnt give you the authority to judge it as inferior to the shit you grew up listening to. I grew up on 90's punk rock and refuse to listen to anything new. But I won't be so dense as to claim its better than what kids are making today.

NWA was by in large garbage. The first Chronic album is a classic instrumental wise.

Punk Rock by in large is shit musically. Some bands stood out like Greg Gaffin's vocals in " Bad Religon " The gutter sounds from bands like " Saccharine Trust " or the catchy rapid fire live shows of " The Ramones ". But as we both know, the music is only part of what punk rock was about, some would argue it was just a surface rust.

{<diva} Anyway, New Wave Is where it's at.

NWA was by in large garbage. The first Chronic album is a classic instrumental wise.

Punk Rock by in large is shit musically. Some bands stood out like Greg Gaffin's vocals in " Bad Religon " The gutter sounds from bands like " Saccharine Trust " or the catchy rapid fire live shows of " The Ramones ". But as we both know, the music is only part of what punk rock was about, some would argue it was just a surface rust.

{<diva} Anyway, New Wave Is where it's at.
When you really get down to it, all popular music is garbage (by that I mean all contemporary genres) because there is much less technical proficiency required to compose and play it. Trying to measure the difference in complexity between say, Opeth vs the Ramones is meaningless because its all just simple drivel to the likes of Tchaikovsky.

Back