Sade vs Cardi B

Okay I just listened to that to give it a chance, and it’s fucking wretched. I don’t have to imagine anything, or pretend she’s Lauryn Hill, I don’t care what time period something is from. I love things from way before my day, from my day, and from the modern day. She’s hot, and I like what she said recently about FDR, I wanted to like this. But it’s pure shit. Speaking of which, the first line is her rhyming ‘shit’, with ‘shit’... four times. And her ‘flow’ is just bitchy attitude, with no flow. She sucks.

I feel you... "i get it".
But to be fair....
The rhyme came before the word shit. A lot of rappers do that.

I wanna get married, like the CURRYs, Steph and Ayesha shit
But we more like BELLY—Tommy and KEISHA shit
Gave you TLC, you wanna CREEP and shit
Poured out my whole heart to a PIECE of SHIT

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5617-1384879428-30.gif

Man I would have thought you were 19 the way you were naming off those names.

DMX is dope, loved his delivery, and swagger, he got people amped great training music. sad that he got addicted to crack.

Im mostly a west coast guy, its weird how Rap devolved, its sad too. I dont get how this weird style today came along they just repeat the same words over and over and switch to another sentence over and over over a beat.

what happened to lyricism, you had to drop some dope rhymes that made sense to be considered a legit rapper.
It's kind of our fault. Over the last twenty years the artist, rather the consumer, became the focal point. It started out that the general public was encouraging rappers and rock artists to be more entrepreneurial, assuring them that they didn't need to be at big labels to get attention. And that they could make more money that way. But it morphed into something else.
  1. Support me, or you're a hater.
  2. Don't critique my talent, applaud my effort - or you're a hater.
  3. Be happy for me - or you're a hater.
  4. Buy a copy for the house and the car (or you're a hater)
  5. I'm getting money, it doesn't matter if I don't really love doing this.
  6. If I'm getting money, nothing else matters - except to those haters.
Kids nowadays will listen to someone's music if they like their clothes. Or they seem confident. Also, kids today are very entitled and lazy in general. So, I'm sure it all feels like a reflection of their own less than creative daydreams. lol

Also, we always kept Miami Bass in check. Had we been more selective about what the second wave of Southern Rap (2000s) looked like on the national scene, we could have stopped this shit a long time ago. Now, all the coasts are copying each other and making trash music.

The main man Masakazu Imanari had Sade walkout music bro

^ that's what you listen to when you want to see some dude get his knee torn out bro

Cardi B is what your pregnant 13 year old hoodrat girlfriend walks out to

Bhad Bhabie and Woah Vicky throw down. Who walks out with her music. That's the million dollar question.

The one verse by this chick in this track is better this Cardi chickenhead hood rats entire discography. All the good shit in music you have to look for.

I’m not a fan of Cardi B but I have to admit, Bodak Yellow is a good song and her verse on Motorsport was hot. Outside of that, everything else she does is meh to bad.

Bitch is terrible as fuck. Rap is terrible as fuck the last decade :(

Back