Sade vs Cardi B

What a weird comparison. I mean are we pretending lots of people give a shit about Sade now? 99% of America knows her as the chick that Eminem raps over in that one song. Anyway saw an interview with that Cardi B chick, that is one stupid hoodrat ho.

<36>

First Cardi was the new Elvis, then she was the new Beatles, then the new Pink Floyd, then the new Tina Tuner, then the new Madonna, then the new Beyonce. I can't keep up, at the rate she's going she'll soon be the new Cardi B.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather have the original bubble booty, fake tits ghetto fab girl.
Nicki-Minaj-Old-Man-Ebro.jpg

Yet another degenerate from "this generation" who should have taken the tide pod challenge and lost

i bet shes got a cunt like a colebunker

not sure who saded is but lol @ the old people in here unironically being this guy

old.jpg
This is basically sherdog on every topic. Buncha old judgmental squares who fear anything new and cling to their childhoods.

What a weird comparison. I mean are we pretending lots of people give a shit about Sade now? 99% of America knows her as the chick that Eminem raps over in that one song. Anyway saw an interview with that Cardi B chick, that is one stupid hoodrat ho.

<36>
What Sade song did Eminem rap over?

This is such a weird ass comparison to make. It's like comparing Eminem to Sting. I dont know anything about Cardi B, other than a video i saw about her talking about how many dudes she's fucked.
Lol that girl is a ratchet skeezer. I'd happily raw dog Sade and introduce her to my parents. Cardi B would be a 10 minute bang in the backseat of my car. I wouldn't even bring her around my friends

This is such a weird ass comparison to make. It's like comparing Eminem to Sting. I dont know anything about Cardi B, other than a video i saw about her talking about how many dudes she's fucked.
Lol that girl is a ratchet skeezer. I'd happily raw dog Sade and introduce her to my parents. Cardi B would be a 10 minute bang in the backseat of my car. I wouldn't even bring her around my friends

Oh shit I think I got her mixed up with Dido somehow :p

I watched an interview with her on the breakfast club, and she was talking about how much she likes hood :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. She sounds like the most stereotypical chicken head skank when she talks. Just gross.

Sade by Smooth Operator.

Oh shit I think I got her mixed up with Dido somehow :p

I watched an interview with her on the breakfast club, and she was talking about how much she likes hood :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. She sounds like the most stereotypical chicken head skank when she talks. Just gross.
Lol yeah, it was Dido, man.
Lol dude, yeaaaa, i heard that interview too. That girl is the definition of a chicken head

Lol yeah, it was Dido, man.
Lol dude, yeaaaa, i heard that interview too. That girl is the definition of a chicken head

My bud showed me on his phone, "you gotta listen to this. This Cardi B girl is a complete ratchet"

He wasn't wrong either. It makes my headhurt that we live in such a braindead culture. Teens growing up thinking skanks like that are role models.

Its weird how they are doing this, you notice this man? They only promote and push stereotypical ignorant hood blacks and minorities, why not let the normal, educated talented black singers with amazing musical talent who dont do drugs shine? I find it racist they are pushing this on to the mainstream.

It was actually a college educated Jewish woman from Westwood who made the comparison. She was saying even though she didn't grow up in Cardi Bs area and grew up privileged she feels her music can bridge the gap between two different social economic groups and that people who insult Cardi B lack empathy for her culture and she said Cardi B reminds her of Sade and was going on some tangent about how Sade wasn't considered a typical beauty or her voice was different, I was just thinking man she is reaching, Sade was pure class, Cardi B is pure trash and vulgar.
This is also part of the current trend that Beyonce is the greatest female singer of all times. Also has Beyonce and Adele on multiple charts as having albums in the top 10 of all time for groups that had women in them or women solo performers.
Sade to the best of my knowledge never chose to become politically active or do anything above and beyond perform. She also didn't walk around with her cellulite hanging out a pair of booty shorts (from what I could see in her prime she didn't even have cellulite).

All I've learned from this thread is Bernie Sanders is just as bad as Donald Trump if he's taking advice from an entertainer, just think Bernie probably would have promoted her to sec of labor after her tweet the same way Trump hires someone based on what they said on television or some form of social media.

Fuck no. Cardi B is a no talent hack. Sade is way hotter and way more talented.

<{clintugh}>

Fucking kids these days. And keep your goddamn balls out of my yard.

Its weird how they are doing this, you notice this man? They only promote and push stereotypical ignorant hood blacks and minorities, why not let the normal, educated talented black singers with amazing musical talent who dont do drugs shine? I find it racist they are pushing this on to the mainstream.
I miss the days of the Lauren Hills and Erykah Badus...shit, I'll even take Eve or Missy Elliot
Instead we're praising skanks for "having the courage" to rap about how much they like to get their pussy eaten out.
<{cruzshake}>

Back