Ryan Jimmo's murderers >:(

That's fucked up, like wishing ass cancer on someone.... But I guess they deserve it.

I hate cowards, sucker punching is bad enough waiting for someone to turn their back on you so you can run them over is disgusting....besides childbirth is a beautiful thing.

Passenger gets probation to testify against his friend, the driver, who gets 25.

Jimmo wouldve smashed them both at the same time no wonder they resorted to using the truck

Is Canadian prison horrible like American prison or cushy like Swedish prison? I've seen Trailer Park Boys so I hope they don't just get to smoke weed and have a nice time.
The biggest prison in Ontario just got busted for maikng half the inmates sleep on the shower floor.

So not great.

I dont think theyll get murdered in jail, bullied yes. Usually murder happens to guys who hurt/rape/kill women, children etc. Killing another man isnt as serious to those ppl.

Judging from that pic theyll prolly be dropping soap tho.

Wow, I didn't know Canadians could look like that.

What a bunch of retarded, inbred, scumbag cunts. Too bad u dont gotta pass an IQ test to get a license, just gotta remember what a few signs mean and shit. Although these dipshits look like they all own multiple hunting rifles or at least have access to daddy's, so maybe theyd have shot Jimmo if not run him over

The result of years of inbreeding, meth, and moonshine.

Is Canadian prison horrible like American prison or cushy like Swedish prison? I've seen Trailer Park Boys so I hope they don't just get to smoke weed and have a nice time.

I went to find a TPB clip after reading this, but the second sentence wasn't there. We're on the same page. Lol

The biggest prison in Ontario just got busted for maikng half the inmates sleep on the shower floor.

So not great.
0d98c8edfa10b1c3e57145be8728c567efdf9f4cdb2b68a3dcaf57b8ee2e6095.jpg

If they have no priors, they will plead down and do maybe 5 years. If that.

Well.. I see why they were afraid of the confrontation.

my last post was meant for my journal, never meant for you guys to see that side of me

Life in Canada is 25 years :/

The guy who killed the Moncton police officers got 3 lifes and is in jail for 75 years to be released at 99
Life in canada is life, with possibility for parole in 25 years. Dangerous offenders have no shot at parole.

Fantastic news that they were caught. Its infuriating when hit and run drivers escape and are never found. Justice has been served, I love it.

Back