Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

Our own politicians have done this to us. Liberals have been exploiting and brainwashing minorities for decades.Thats what politics are today. Social outrage at the other side.
<WellThere>

You sound like my old man, you must listen to Rush too?

th

The Aesop is also good fiction. Can learn some stuff there, as well.

Has the right been " brainwashing " poor and uneducated whites ?
No. Same thing. I was talking about minorities because its the topic of the thread.

Poor white people are the same, they just don't get to wear the victim badge. They are simply "white trash."

Unlike the far right, liberals have been voiceful in their recognition that Russia spreads propaganda made to look like it would be in their favor. Only the far right seem to fall for it and continue to deny Russian involvement when it's to their detriment.

IMO the left always seems to be more willing to be critical of itself and far more introspective. The right tends to let things go as flukes and forgets history on a daily basis. The right like its current leader feels that giving an inch is losing the battle so it's far better to double down than to admit something is wrong. Honestly, it's the breakdown in ethics due to the man up top.

No. Same thing. I was talking about minorities because its the topic of the thread.

Poor white people are the same, they just don't get to wear the victim badge. They are simply "white trash."
Seems to me they are playing the victim card plenty .

Unlike the far right, liberals have been voiceful in their recognition that Russia spreads propaganda made to look like it would be in their favor. Only the far right seem to fall for it and continue to deny Russian involvement when it's to their detriment.

when the russians seek to sway public opinion in a direction that they dont approve of, theyll suddenly be the russian meddling whistleblowers.

When in Rome....

You can't expect people to not take the easy way out when its there. Being a "victim" has its rewards. People know this.

Except there really is a "blm" full of stupid fucking idiots..or were russian trolls behind their protests?

It came out months ago that many BLM protests and alt-right events were both organized by Russians.

They are victims of class.

As are the majority of minorities that liberals pretend to champion. Thats why they tell them all the time that they will never be anything. It just doesn't work when its white people because white people are supposed to be the boogey man the victimized minorities fear.

Anyone else find it hilarious that AMERICA of all nations is getting upset about a foreign country interfering with another’s elections?
At least these spooky Russians under the bed are just retweeting rather than sending in contras.

Tucker Carlson is gonna love this.

Lol @USA if 300 trolls from Russia can destabilise it with FB adds.

so...... these ads actually HELPED hilary?

more 20/20 hindsight stuff?

A whole 0.0003 percent of these paid for ads were BLM focused

Dastardly I tells ya.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.
I've met many, many Black Russians in my day. Shit is for real..

Good for you. Just make sure that you take the last few passages of the Bible seriously. It's the part that tips you off to Satan's handi-work of adding and deleting things from the werd.

If I were Russian and wanted to weaken national morale and social cohesion in my geopolitical enemy, i wouls promote discord among various identity groups makes sense. US is and has been doing the same to Russia for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back