Russians caught impersonating BLM groups all over the internet

I thought black lives matter is good? Also lol at Russia' shit job at hacking. Bots and trolls
Bots and trolls are more effective than any amount of "hacking" .... obviously

I love how russia has evolved and realized the way to bring down america isnt war or open confrontation. But beat them at their own game and turned them against each other from the inside.

Did Russians also hack interviews with people from BLM spouting off really stupid shit?

Non issue unless you get your news from twitter or infowars.

I think it was Russian Facebook propaganda that started the Civil War, right? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I love how russia has evolved and realized the way to bring down america isnt war or open confrontation. But beat them at their own game and turned them against each other from the inside.
Our own politicians have done this to us. Liberals have been exploiting and brainwashing minorities for decades.Thats what politics are today. Social outrage at the other side.

im pretty sure the US has tried to return the favour, its debatable how much of a success it is, the usual methods of installing a puppet are probably going out of fashion.

im pretty sure the US has tried to return the favour, its debatable how much of a success it is, the usual methods of installing a puppet are probably going out of fashion.
Not only that....the russian has become much better at dealing with it. Good luck turning the russians against each other

nah, just aint got time for his bullshit , i know a guy like him in real life, its draining just interacting with these wackos
Just what exactly is it that you think russian internet monsters accomplished that was more recognizable than #butyoureawhitemale. Was that guy a kbg agent?

Our own politicians have done this to us. Liberals have been exploiting and brainwashing minorities for decades.Thats what politics are today. Social outrage at the other side.
Has the right been " brainwashing " poor and uneducated whites ?

Just what exactly is it that you think russian internet monsters accomplished that was more recognizable than #butyoureawhitemale. Was that guy a kbg agent?
answer my first question without trolling and i might take you seriously
acknowledging cnn has a liberal bias is a long way from discounting what every us intelligence egancy says is coordinated cyber interference in the US,
same as acknowledging some folks in BLM said and did dumb shit, dont mean they havent got a point about police aggression towards blacks.
the world aint simple like that.

I'm surprised the Russians bothered. There are more than enough retards in the real BLM to do plenty of damage.

answer my first question without trolling and i might take you seriously
acknowledging cnn has a liberal bias is a long way from discounting what every us intelligence egancy says is coordinated cyber interference in the US,
same as acknowledging some folks in BLM said and did dumb shit, dont mean they havent got a point about police aggression towards blacks.
the world aint simple like that.
Actually i dont think cnn has a major liberal bias, maybe to a degree but out of the big 3 theyre most centered. As far as police aggression goes, if you want change then become an officer and start there, impact your community, run for a local gov't position. This isnt the 60's, change aint happening in the streets. Protests do more damage than they do good. If someone is that strongly impacted by fake facebook posts then im not worried about them. As far as russia goes, both sides are making claims of their underhanded dealings.

https://nypost.com/2017/09/27/russi...er-facebook-ads-targeting-ferguson-baltimore/

"Sources tell CNN that a Kremlin-backed group known as the “Internet Research Agency” used geographically targeted advertising to fuel political discord in various parts of the US as tensions rose between the black community and police last year.

At least one of the roughly 3,000 ads that the agency bought during the election promoted Black Lives Matter specifically, the outlet reports."

I wonder who could win with this? And for you idiots that love to post tweets and fake news about BLM. Think twice, it might be a russian troll.

What sources would those be?

Has the right been " brainwashing " poor and uneducated whites ?

Don't you get it AnGrYcRoW? It goes like this...

Liberal: "Hey man you're a human, don't let people mistreat you because of the color of your skin. You deserve equality."

Conservative: "And God said whoever casteth thine own judgements down upon thine most sacred bless, shall then therefore be within themselves hereto therein the lord! Now everyone put money in this basket."

Crazy liberals brainwashing those minorities!

Last edited:
Seems like they, AND the media know how to make the left lose....

The only movement besides the one in your pants that is worth while is the Truth Movement.

Remember that just about everything you have been taught and ordered to believe is a lie and that Truth is much stranger than fiction. That is one way to know when you are not being lied to directly to your face.

Give WoodwardTV a try. It is part of the order of Melchizedek. Lots of truth to be found there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-LhLmfkg0KStfM5qUuhyw

It is a good first step to take.

th

Back