Russia Aiding Tailiban in Afghanistan

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
And the hits just keep coming...

According to top US European General and NATO commander:

The top US general in Europe said on Thursday he has seen growing Russian influence on the Afghan Taliban, and raised the possibility that Moscow was helping supply the fighters.
[...]

"I've seen the influence of Russia of late - increased influence in terms of association and perhaps even supply to the Taliban," Army General Curtis Scaparrotti, who is also NATO's Supreme Allied Commander in Europe, told a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing."
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/general-russia-supplying-taliban-fighters-170323161613169.html

Seems to confirm a story run in Breitbart a few months ago:
“We had a common enemy,” one senior Taliban official told Reuters. “We needed support to get rid of the United States and its allies in Afghanistan and Russia wanted all foreign troops to leave Afghanistan as quickly as possible.”

While Taliban officials claim Moscow’s aid does not extend beyond “moral and political support,” Afghan intelligence and defense officials are reportedly worried “about more direct support including weapons or funding.”
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/09/report-taliban-russia-combat-us/

Geez, it's almost like the Putin regime is trying to work against American interests and influience...

Can this be?
dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

So basically the opposite of what happened in the soviet afghan war?

Fuck Russia but its funny when the tables get turned.

09db93d5b2addf5020462c48d52c2d81.jpg

So they're taking a page out of our playbook, I see...

Last edited:
The Taliban is currently at war with ISIS. It's not that unexpected.

Pretty much everyone who has ever set foot in the region has used/indirectly funded the Taliban against some other greater threat since the group's inception. The US used them against the USSR.

Everyone bends the knee to the TaliGOAT eventually -- the US, Russia...who wants a piece next, China? Right @Wadtucket?

winning the war against talibanned substances

Remind me again why we are fighting the Taliban? Wtf did they have to do with 9/11?

The Taliban is currently at war with ISIS. It's not that unexpected.

Pretty much everyone who has ever set foot in the region has used/indirectly funded the Taliban against some other greater threat since the group's inception. The US used them against the USSR.
Correct. And right now, Russia is using them against us. The Tailiban isn't the issue here. The issue is the misperception some folks seem to be suffering from that the Putin regime suddenly has American best interests in its heart.

Remind me again why we are fighting the Taliban? Wtf did they have to do with 9/11?
But Islamic Extremism!!!!

wEywy_s-200x150.gif

And CIA created ISIS.

boo hoo bad bad Ruskis doing whats in their interest, they should be serving murica at the expanse of their own people right lol.

Correct. And right now, Russia is using them against us. The Tailiban isn't the issue here. The issue is the misperception some folks seem to be suffering from that the Putin regime suddenly has American best interests in its heart.

I've never seen anyone have that misconception. Sounds like a strawman.

Laughing at the idea of Putin controlling Trump and Wikileaks is not the same as claiming he cares whatsoever about America.

strong taliban is needed because isis is making some major gains there. lesser of 2 evils.

And the hits just keep coming...

According to top US European General and NATO commander:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/03/general-russia-supplying-taliban-fighters-170323161613169.html

Seems to confirm a story run in Breitbart a few months ago:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/09/report-taliban-russia-combat-us/

Geez, it's almost like the Putin regime is trying to work against American interests and influience...

Can this be?
dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

Dude, Vlad is our friend and partner. He saved us from Hillary's WW3 and pizza shop child sex rings.

Until 2017 America didn't have America's best interests in heart with Bush and Hussein at the helm.

Afghanistan is very close territorially to Russia with huge metal reserves and resources. So Russia is protecting its interests from European and American corporations. Don't be deluded to think U.S. interests are representative of croporate interests. You won't see a dime from those metals they would have dug up in Afghan mountains.

I've never seen anyone have that misconception. Sounds like a strawman.
Really? So you ARE concerned that every intelligence agency agrees the Putin regime influenced the US election in Trump's favor?
Because I was under the impression that you were one of the *Fedor shrugs* folks.

And CIA created ISIS.

boo hoo bad bad Ruskis doing whats in their interest, they should be serving murica at the expanse of their own people right lol.
They certainly are serving their interests. And one of their interests just so happened to be a certain billionaire twitter troll being elected POTUS...

Really? So you ARE concerned that every intelligence agency agrees the Putin regime influenced the US election in Trump's favor?
Because I was under the impression that you were one of the *Fedor shrugs* folks.

Russia interferes in every election every 4 years. So does China, Mexico, etc. They all only care about their own interests. Nobody denies that.

I am disgusted and depressed that so many people suddenly "realized" this and "want something done about it" (where were you for the past 200 years?) just because the DNC needed a scapegoat, but I suppose not surprised.

Last edited:
strong taliban is needed because isis is making some major gains there. lesser of 2 evils.

Plus the Taliban want to be a legit government and be seen on the world stage as such. Isis is just a pack of psychos who want to kill and rape.

You can negotiate with the Taliban, you can't negotiate with Isis.

Russia interferes in every election every 4 years. So does China, Mexico, etc. They all only care about their own interests. Nobody denies that.

I am disgusted and depressed that so many people suddenly "realized" this and "want something done about it" (where were you got the past 200 years?) just because the DNC needed a scapegoat, but I suppose not surprised.

The hackery knows no bounds here. Intellectually dishonesty or just cult-like denial from the left.
I make and will continue to make threads and criticize Trump or any politician if they do or seem to be headed to doing something wrong. In contrast, the liberal hacks will never concede or admit to their party being a shitty opposite side of the coin of establishment Republicans.

I have no faith in reasonable discussion here, but don't let that discourage you.

Taliban vs ISIS = Bloods vs Crips?

Back