Russia Aiding Tailiban in Afghanistan

i didnt say i didn't like it, i said that there is little to no proof and overwhelming truth that the damned saudis are the cause of 99% of our issues in the middle east

So the Saudis bombed the shit out of Iraq and destabilized the region.

So it was not Murican fighters dropping bombs over Syria ?

Saudis do what we say, not the other way around. I hate the Saudis, but we're the ones in charge.

perhaps we are, but looking at the situation not really. to be honest i wish we'd go to war with them, im tired of our troops being at there beck an call .

Threat starter does Russia threads every day.
Paid Hildebeat forum troll. Hillary and the democrats have got the entire mainstream media , hollywood , the entertainment industry , etc..... behind them and that still wasnt enough.
Guys like this havent figured out that they have zero impact outside of people who were haters to begin with.
Stop wasting your time , bud .

Threat starter does Russia threads every day.
Paid Hildebeat forum troll. Hillary and the democrats have got the entire mainstream media , hollywood , the entertainment industry , etc..... behind them and that still wasnt enough.
Guys like this havent figured out that they have zero impact outside of people who were haters to begin with.
Stop wasting your time , bud .
As long a big daddy Georgie (Soros) keeps the checks coming, I will keep the threads coming.

Riddle me this all you Putin apologists in this thread: Why does Putin want America out of Afghanistan so badly?

The Russians are supposed to be our friends and allies.

They supported Trump bigly because they want to #maga.
But all i keep hearing is how the Russians are the enemy of the free world in fact Democrats have in fact said that they are responsible for hacking the US election.
Why would we be surprised that they are funding/supplying our enemies the media paints them as evil everyday how are they supposed to act (that's how it works isn't it Muslims)

Great news, at least you can't accuse them of "Islamaphobia". Also, very liberal of them to help Muslims murder people...

But all i keep hearing is how the Russians are the enemy of the free world in fact Democrats have in fact said that they are responsible for hacking the US election.

Why would we be surprised that they are funding/supplying our enemies)
55669-i-m-not-surprised-motherfuckers.gif

Back