Rumour: Next Far Cry game to be set in the Wild West

i would love a good fps wild west or vietnam game . hell i would even like to see some of the korean war playout, maybe as a meatball surgeon in a field unit 2 miles from the front.

ill fucking pass. Far cry has been shit since after 3.

it better not have any of those stupid towers and be a normal damn far cry game..

because it does sound awesome..

Trying to steal some of the western thunder from RDR2.

Meh.

I'd like another one with the primal powers going on. I played a little of 2 and 3 and they didn't do it for me, though I've heard 2 is actually pretty good due to the difficulty.

i would love a good fps wild west or vietnam game . hell i would even like to see some of the korean war playout, maybe as a meatball surgeon in a field unit 2 miles from the front.
Only if I can play as a cross dresser.

Sweet. Some direct competition for RDR2. Maybe this will force R* to up their game.

Hopefully this will be a good one. Far Cry 4 was boring and Primal was pure garbage but I like the series overall and the style of gameplay so I will give it a shot.

I have had 2, 3 and 4 in my backlog for YEARS. Some day I'll get around to them.

Don't think I'll ever play Primal. Not so sure about this one either.

It's been about 13 years since I played the first one. It was kind of cool, but quickly overshadowed by Doom 3 and Half-life 2.

well gentlemen you are alll 100% wrong!
"According to him, the game will be set in present day, the protagonist is a cop who is trying run down a rebel group who has taken over some ranches and whatnot in the Montana region of the United States. Not 100% if it's Montana, but it's somehwere around there."

The Giant Bomb crew received an email about it in December and the game is indeed set in Montana and the main character is a COP.

so this is possibily the most boring an retarded far cry i've ever heard....

GOD DAMNIT, SOMEONE STOP HIM! HE'S STEALIN CATTLE FROM JEBS FARM! *Texas ascent was used *

As long as it isn't Primal 2. After the post credits of Primal I was like "Don't you dare make a sequel to this fucko".

I remember Ubisoft tweeted a pic of the island from FC3 a couple of months ago and some people shit the bed thinking it would be a remaster of FC3. I'd play that. A western sounds good too.

I lost all faith in Ubisoft open world games. They all look pretty but are about as deep as a kiddie pool. Have fun doing the same cookie cutter tasks over and over again.

To be fair, there were instances where Watch Dogs 2 felt more alive than GTAV, and I'm a staunch GTA fan. It wasn't "there", but it was damn close and the drone/RC car made for some fun ways to complete missions.

I really think WD2 gets a lot of hate it doesn't deserve. But everyone has opinions. I feel Ubisoft is one of those companies that throws a bunch of shit at the wall and sees what sticks, whereas Rockstar takes all that time and makes one piece of gold at a time.

As long as it isn't Primal 2. After the post credits of Primal I was like "Don't you dare make a sequel to this fucko".

I remember Ubisoft tweeted a pic of the island from FC3 a couple of months ago and some people shit the bed thinking it would be a remaster of FC3. I'd play that. A western sounds good too.

its not a western! its set in modern day Montana .....like lol i just posted that. You get to stop rebels from raiding jeb and cletuses farm

its not a western! its set in modern day Montana .....like lol i just posted that. You get to stop rebels from raiding jeb and cletuses farm

That shit ain't scary. Make it some southern Deliverance shit where you're stuck in hicktown trying to keep from getting buttfucked and then we're talking

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ob15UFzS1qz6f4b.jpg
tumblr_m5ob15UFzS1qz6f4b.jpg

Back