Rumour: Next Far Cry game to be set in the Wild West

Based on the Teaser today with the massive propane tank outside the church and power lines this is at minimum taking place in the 70s. It's in Montana too and I really REALLY hope Ubisoft doesn't try to get all political and act like people in Montana are backward hillbilly rednecks.

But are there TOWERS man

Also those graphics...holy shit. Wonder if Ubi is gonna do the Watchdogs thing and downgrade

and a reddit leaker seems to be hitting it on the mark

and it appears they are using Cryengine

They updated their Facebook cover pic today and I'm getting serious Ruby Ridge/Waco Texas Branch Divinian The Video Game vibes.

img_4151ixywp.jpg

yeah im not buying this shit

That actually sounds really cool. Like all the far crys so far except primal. Couldn't get into it

That actually sounds really cool. Like all the far crys so far except primal. Couldn't get into it

they need to go back to the orignal FC, which was military and mild sci-fi and had weapon jamming

they need to go back to the orignal FC, which was military and mild sci-fi and had weapon jamming
Far Cry Instinct or whatever it was where you became a Feral Beast? That game was pretty as shit for its time but the difficulty was a cunt.

I just can't wait to see if they take a game with great potential and tank it again, Ubistyle. Although I still love Watch Dogs 2 - one of the few games they did well.

That said, I do appreciate the change in setting. Having to deal with a bunch of jungle people I didn't give a fuck about on either side has grown old. This is a bit closer to home.

Replaying Far Cry 3 and hated every time I cleared an outpost someone on the good side would yell "who's the man? ME!"

Bitch you didn't do shit

Last edited:
Far Cry Instinct or whatever it was where you became a Feral Beast? That game was pretty as shit for its time but the difficulty was a cunt.

the OG and Feral yeah

why not go back to the root instead of gay fuck radio tower bullshit

I just can't wait to see if they take a game with great potential and tank it again, Ubistyle. Although I still love Watch Dogs 2 - one of the few games they did well.

That said, I do appreciate the change in setting. Having to deal with a bunch of jungle people I didn't give a fuck about on either side has grown old. This is a bit closer to home.

Replaying Far Cry 3 and hated every time I cleared an outpost someone on the good side would yell "who's the man? ME!"

Bitch you didn't do shit
Far Cry 2 was more annoying.... take a mission from group A, hit a checkpoint ran by group A, get attacked by group A.

WHAT THE FUCK?! DO YOUR FUCKING RADIOS BIT WORK OR SOME SHIT?!?!?!

whats wrong with making a blood dragon 2?

i'm sorry im not interested in fighting cletus and bills gang of hill billys

I just bought FC 3 last week in the BC sale and FC 4 but haven't really touched it, maybe fifteen minutes of it, this seems like a major change for the series so it has my attention and the whacky religious cults are always fun to fight.

whats wrong with making a blood dragon 2?

i'm sorry im not interested in fighting cletus and bills gang of hill billys
Nothing wrong with that but this is their chance to do something different. Hopefully they stick it. Can't wait for Friday's official trailer.

Nothing wrong with that but this is their chance to do something different. Hopefully they stick it. Can't wait for Friday's official trailer.

how about a different time setting and no more fucking radio towers, like world war 2 or 1 during a secrect weapons program? i dont know poopisoft lost my trust

how about a different time setting and no more fucking radio towers, like world war 2 or 1 during a secrect weapons program? i dont know poopisoft lost my trust

Problem with that is then it becomes call of Ubi. I have some faith still but if I gotta climb one radio tower in this one I'm out lol

Back