KING MO vs RAMPAGE
CHAEL vs BADER

These are the fights I predict.

FEDOR vs MIR
BIG COUNTRY vs MEATHEAD
KING MO vs RAMPAGE
CHAEL vs BADER

These are the fights I predict.

You think they are gonna do another King Mo/Rampage fight when Rampage/Sonnen is there to be made? That would be one of the dumbest moves Bellator has ever done if they do that.

Not really cuz that fight has history and is a good matchup.

CHAEL is garbage don't care what they do he won't win any matchup he's the bellator Bob Sapp.

Rampage vs CHAEL and BADER vs MO that was supposed to happen is fine too.

I just said what I thought would happen.

These rumoured fights really are how its most likely to shake out. What's upsetting is they seem to be following the SF HW tourney model of essentially just doing regular match making and calling it a tournament. Really Mir vs Fedor, Sonnen vs Page and Bader vs Mo were all going to happen anyway. I understand it but really it seems like theyre just throwing the tournament name on their regularly planned match making.

I'd prefer if they did Mir vs Mitrione, Fedor vs Sonnen, Bader vs Mo and Rampage vs Nelson.

Hopefully this is actually a TOURNAMENT than some planned matchups.

It should start in April when Mir’s suspension is up.

Fedor vs Mir along with
MO vs Bader co main

In another show

Rampage vs Sonnen with
Mittrione vs Nelson as the co main

July/August and December

I'd love to see Roy vs Fatpage.

Bader is probably the favorite to win it all, followed by Meathead.

Fedor is a realistic shot at beating the field.

man this tournament is so silly but im so in

• Reports are starting to surface that the Bellator’s new heavyweight Grand Prix will be anchored by a Frank Mir vs. Fedor Emelianenko match-up. The rumored fight between former UFC and Pride heavyweight champions would take place in the first quarter of 2018. The Fedor vs. Mir opening round bout would main event a Bellator show, likely on the east coast, with another Grand Prix fight serving as the co-main event of the card.
  • With Mir vs. Fedor rumored to set, other Bellator Grand Prix match-ups look to be in the works. Rumor is the rest of the bracket will consist of King Mo vs. Bellator light heavyweight champion Ryan Bader, Roy Nelson vs. Matt Mitrione and a main event of a future Saturday night Bellator card which would be Chael Sonnen vs. Rampage Jackson.
https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/fed...on-and-more-in-the-sunday-morning-rumor-mill/

Not sold on this report but, what you guys think if indeed those are the fights?

Those fights actually make a LOT of sense.

THis is the most excited I've been for a Bellator card, I really hope this is on SPike as i can't imagine paying $30 bucks to watch a bunch of UFC wash outs and former Pride kingpins who haven't been relevant in uhmmm say, 10 years!!!!

Mir vs. Fedor
King Mo vs. Ryan Bader
Roy Nelson vs. Matt Mitrione
Chael Sonnen vs. Rampage Jackson

probably to

Fedor vs Rampage
Bader vs Mitrione

to

Fedor vs Bader

and bader wins
Fedor is the GOAT but I do not share your optimism. In a ring, I might, even at this point, but in a cage at this point in his career, I think he loses to almost everybody. He no longer grapples and just sloppily head hunts. It is such a shame too, because he would string things together better than any fighter I have ever seen not named Georges St Pierre.

It should start in April when Mir’s suspension is up.

Fedor vs Mir along with
MO vs Bader co main

In another show

Rampage vs Sonnen with
Mittrione vs Nelson as the co main

July/August and December

This right here is the rumor bouts.

Big country posted something about look who I get to beat up, pic of him n Meathead
Ariel has all but confirmed Fedor vs Mir and Rampage vs Sonnen.
So Mo vs Bader is all that left.

Though Rampage seems pretty pissed off he has to fight Chael first. This is rumored for Jan. card. Maybe Coker bends and puts Rampage vs BC or Matt and the other gets Chael.

This right here is the rumor bouts.

Big country posted something about look who I get to beat up, pic of him n Meathead
Ariel has all but confirmed Fedor vs Mir and Rampage vs Sonnen.
So Mo vs Bader is all that left.

Though Rampage seems pretty pissed off he has to fight Chael first. This is rumored for Jan. card. Maybe Coker bends and puts Rampage vs BC or Matt and the other gets Chael.
I would have preferred rampage vs big country let see what happens.

The freakshow fan in me wants to see all HW vs LHW matches for the first round, but the tournament connoisseur in me thinks heaviest vs heaviest and lightest vs lightest gradually working to somewhere in the middle.

Like to see
Fedor vs sonnen
King Mo vs meathead
Mir vs Bader
Nelson vs Rampage

Back