Rumor: Jones and USADA reached deal. Will fight at MSG

Jones vs DC would need to be at HW.

Best option for DC as we've him perform at his best at 245+ lbs vs prime Bigfoot & the 3x defending Champ Stipe.

And for Jones it gives him the opportunity to be a 2 weight champ.

Jones/Gustafsson 2 would be better than Jones/Anderson at 44 years old

Wait, so the rumor is they're going to basically bribe USADA with 10 million? No way that's legal.

wasteland? lame ass mod. it was clearly stated RUMOR. one of the worst things on sherdog is that you never know who card who, who merge threads, who send it to wasteland and what not
6zaffa.jpg

The UFC needs to stop utilizing USADA. If fighters can make deals with them seemingly based upon their drawing power, the idea of regulation is moot, and pointless.

<mma3>

it's a rumor, don't think there was a reason to wasteland it. also, if it were a positive aldo rumor you would have never watelanded it

Rumors from credible sources are sometimes fine. Dizzy from Indy isn't that.

<mma3>

it's a rumor, don't think there was a reason to wasteland it. also, if it were a positive aldo rumor you would have never watelanded it

The whole forum is boiling, expecting to finally get official news from Jones and USADA at any moment. It's not the moment for low level rumors, especially those who randomly accuse everybody involved of large scale corruption.

Lol, Jon doesnt have 10 million, and no one will put 10 mol behind the biggest liability in mma history who isnt even a huge draw

As for whether there's a bribe to get Jones back in there, outside of the ADP: No, and if there were, Dizz wouldn't be the one breaking it. USADA taking a bribe to give a favorable doping ruling would be looked on extremely poorly by WADA. They're not going to do that for someone who's an average draw in a relatively minor sport. It would destroy their reputation, for no real gain, and get exploited to no end by Russia to minimize their own doping scandal. I wouldn't take a bribe from Jones' camp, when it would rely on me trusting them to keep extremely quiet about it for the long term. I'm not saying USADA is without fault, but they aren't doing this.

Just ignore Dizz. The guy starts a ton of batshit rumors in the hope that one of them ends up being right, so that he can look like a genius. He's not, he's just MMA's version of Ms Cleo.

How is that non corruption? What about the other athletes busted that don't have that money? If that's the case, that is some bs. I hope it's big tho, that way he will atleast feel it and hopefully be deterred.

Away from Cormier, he is like TWood level: 300K PPV range without a marquee match up. I do not understand all these people saying he's such a big draw.
and lol at UFC spending 10 mil on a guy who has fucked up numerous plans/events.
I also can't imagine the headlines.
USADA accepts bribe to let Jones free.

USADA and the UFC are a fucking joke...Corrupt POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $10 million is enough to by exempt from PED punishment?

Glad I never bought a fucking UFC PPV...Fuck those motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, it’s 100% true, and also Dana White is actually a black woman who had a sex change and skin bleaching.

and lol at UFC spending 10 mil on a guy who has fucked up numerous plans/events.
I also can't imagine the headlines.
USADA accepts bribe to let Jones free.
Yah, exactly. What guarantees do they have that he will not f up again? If anything, it's like they would pay USADA not to test him anymore (failed 3 of 4 tests under USADA era), but how would they pay off the police and others that he messes up with?

Brock probably won't even make 10 million and will outsell Jones by threefold.

Back