Rumor : GSP vs Bisping @ UFC 211

GSP fighting for the 185 belt cos the current champ is shit enough for him to have a chance. Because it might actually be competitive unlike Romero vs Bisping

This might not be Dana's call.

If GSP wins what happens to the MW belt? I don't see him wanting to defend vs the Yoels Jacares and Rockholds of the division. He's too small. And the old slow AS isn't even in the title picture.
It will be gifted to Rockhold probably. At least that would not be any different than what happened in the FW division.

Even if the fight happening at UFC 211 rumor isn't true I believe there is a high likely hood of GSP vs. Bisping happening.

I am all for it. GSP fights Bisping, lays and prays his ass for 5 rounds and gets the belt, then in the interview he says "omg this was so hard EH!" Bulebucuche avetmua fuck this division, I cant compete at this size!" that way he avoids the real dangers of that division and has a legit excuse for doing so. But he has the belt anyways.

Then UFC offers him a fight for Conor's belt, so he moves down and lays and prays that leprechaun for 5 rounds and gets that belt as well. Lays and prays a few guys there until he reaches his final fight of his career and moves back up to his original weight to fight whoever is the champion at that point, which could be anyone, Robbie, Thompson, Woodley. He knows he will probably lose that fight but at that point in his career he will retire as GOAT win or lose.

LETS DO IT.

He's not coming back until the 3rd quarter. It also can't be 211 because he took himself out of the USADA testing pool and now has to reenter which will now take 6 months.

He's not coming back until the 3rd quarter. It also can't be 211 because he took himself out of the USADA testing pool and now has to reenter which will now take 6 months.

4 Months in his case

Does not add up.

4 months of usada testing necessary

Hes one of the highest paid athletes in ufc history and he just had a "money" fight.

Yes because he's had the most fights, and headlined the most events in UFC history.

I don't know if I'd call Henderson a money fight. Don't think that would have done much ppv wise, unless you know differently? Either way there's no comparison between what that fight did, and what a gsp fight would do in terms of ppv buys.

Then again I completely understand why people would hate the idea of Bisping not fighting the number 1 contender again.

I hope so. Gives my boy Bisping another chance to successfully defend the belt and become a 2x champion!!

I just want Bisping to hold that belt for a while longer. Romero would likely crush Bisping or lose a decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back