Rumor : GSP vs Bisping @ UFC 211

GSP's camp said he wants to fight in 4th Quarter (October/November). This rumor is bogus.

wow... bisping is the worst champ ever. god damn rockhold for being a cocky shit and getting caught.

wow... bisping is the worst champ ever. god damn rockhold for being a cocky shit and getting caught.

Amen. I don't see how Rockhold can have a single fan anymore. He should be foaming at the mouth and wanting to redeem himself as quickly as possible. I've heard him talk about quitting fighting and going into modeling, fighter pay, and fighting guys like Jacare. Fuck that shit. You have a Scarlet Letter on your career by being KO'd by Bisping. Your focus should be on redeeming that and nothing else. KO him with a headkick that makes Cro Cop's PRIDE days seem amateur. Then, come talk about pay and other Middleweights.

I can't remember one person ever wanting to see this fight. Matchup wise, it's boring. GSP is a wrestler, Bisping is an anti-wrestler. Just the size advantage will prevent GSP from being able to keep him down. Both are point-fighting strikers. It's going to look like a sparring contest. From a business perspective, it's smart of both fighters; no real risk of physical harm being inflicted. It goes to show how Luke Rockhold really hurt his future earnings and legacy though. GSP would have been an easy fight for him and garnered him considerable notoriety.

GSP wants the 185 lb title fight because it's Bisping that is the champion. I doubt GSP stays at that weight class afterwards. If he does it's likely vs Anderson Silva. I doubt we see him vs other top 185lb fighters.

Fucking dicking Jacare and Yoel again for the title shot. UFC is terrible lately

That's my birthday so I damn sure hope so

If this is true, then maybe I should stop watching UFC... What WME-IMG doing is pretty laughable lately.. ..

Welcome ti the era of the UFC that will ruin all credibility in the belts and turn it into boxing.

ABOUT US
We are an independent news source dedicated to bringing you the most up to date and quality Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing News. Contact Us: [email protected]

LOL

Bisping is holding on to that belt by the skin of his teeth. There are a lot of talented fighters in his division that will knock him out or submit him in the 1st round. He knows that too. He's avoiding any serious competition but I doubt he will be holding that strap by December.

I don't care about this fight, boring matchup. Georges needs to fight Tyrun or Lawler.

NOT TRUE

GSP still has to go through 4 months of USADA testing. His coach Firas announced on the MMA hour with Ariel Helwani that GSP would not get an exception for this

NOT TRUE

GSP still has to go through 4 months of USADA testing. His coach Firas announced on the MMA hour with Ariel Helwani that GSP would not get an exception for this

He doesn't want one.

Bisping said he wants the fight that's gonna sell the most. Can't blame him, he's been fighting for an absolute age, has finally reached the top where he can earn the really good money, probably doesn't have many fights left before he retires, and yoel isn't a draw.

Normally I would be against this, but I think Bisping deserves the nice big pay day before he retires.
Hes one of the highest paid athletes in ufc history and he just had a "money" fight.

Remember when Tryon got shit for "ducking" Wonderboy? Michael Bisping is ducking his entire division blatantly.

I get it, but honestly, who the F would turn down GSP fight? Thatd basically be saying you dont like money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back