Rumble vs Brock Lesnar is the fight to make

It wludlnt even be competitive. Johnson would light him him so fast and it would be over in about 30 seconds.

He survived versus Hunt, so who knows

Hunt and Brock are some of my favorite fighters,but I really can't believe hunt lost. He fought so horribly and was so gun shy it was cringy to watch. Hunt gun shy? The sad thing is it's seemed to carry into future fights.

Man Brock is insane, the kinda wins that guy has for his level of dedication is not to be overlooked. I don't think it'll ever be repeated again, a guy more or less debuting in the UFC and getting the belt.

Anyway, rumble via broken face bones round 1

If Brock cant get the takedown... He might leave the arena with his jaw wired shut.

Hunt and Brock are some of my favorite fighters,but I really can't believe hunt lost. He fought so horribly and was so gun shy it was cringy to watch. Hunt gun shy? The sad thing is it's seemed to carry into future fights.

Man Brock is insane, the kinda wins that guy has for his level of dedication is not to be overlooked. I don't think it'll ever be repeated again, a guy more or less debuting in the UFC and getting the belt.

Anyway, rumble via broken face bones round 1

I think Hunt was slightly overrated going into the Brock fight which didn't help him. I can imagine that he saw Brock's lack of heart in previous fights and thought it would be too easy to break him. I think ultimately he was complacent and credit to Brock he took full advantage of that, utilizing his skill set and playing on Hunt's weaknesses. It was a good performance by Brock.

It also serves to further credit Cain's domination of Brock in their fight and act as a huge testament to his talent. Being the smaller fighter completely picking apart a huge athletic freak of nature in Lesnar and making it look so easy. I think in Lesnar's subsequent fights he himself had become gunshy and that's why Overeem was able to take advantage in such a seemingly easy fashion - because Cain had broken his soul!

In hindsight, this analysis makes for an interesting point in the Rumble vs Lesnar discussion. Which is regarding each fighter's heart or fighting spirit. History would suggest that both fighters lack heart and so you would assume whichever fighter got off to the best start would most likely go on to win.

I'd like to see Cormier vs. Brock. Formier fought at heavyweight and was an Olympic wrestler.

Back