Rumble vs Brock Lesnar is the fight to make

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seems like Lesnar was set to return after his tainted supplements suspension is over, he was gonna fight Jon Jones but with Jon Jones gone what better money fight is there for him than Rumble Johnson? Luke Rockhold has been thinking about going up as well that might be an interesting fight as well, Luke's a little bit better with the mic than Rumble.

What do you think of those two fights for Brock?

To early in Brock's career to die.

Only if its a Hell in a Cell match.

Sure, Rumble and Lesnar can fight each other... but the most they deserve right now is top fight on a PPV under card.

How do any of these fighters deserve a high profile fight right now? Antony "Give Up" Johnson, Brock "Crumble Against Leg Kick" Lesnar or Luke "Many People Still Discredit The Guy Who Knocked Me Out But Are Willing To Accept A Weight Class Jump For Some Reason" Rockhold??

Brock would destroy him. One takedown and Rumble crumbles.

That would be a good fight for the ufc.

How bullshit is lesnar tainted supplement excuse though.

Better do it quickly. Rumbletover is almost over.

The rhyme was unintentional. I'm no Kajan Johnson, so to speak.

Sure, Rumble and Lesnar can fight each other... but the most they deserve right now is top fight on a PPV under card.

How do any of these fighters deserve a high profile fight right now? Antony "Give Up" Johnson, Brock "Crumble Against Leg Kick" Lesnar or Luke "Many People Still Discredit The Guy Who Knocked Me Out But Are Willing To Accept A Weight Class Jump For Some Reason" Rockhold??
It's almost like you don't understand the UFC is a business.

Brock doesn't like getting hit in the face and Rumble got hellfire missiles for fists.

Actually it's DC that needs to fight Brock

How juiced will Lesnar be ? How high will Crumble be ? How much dmt will jose rogan be on ?

When did Brock crumble from a leg kick?

Both guys need to re-enter usada, it's perfect. 2 scary ass dudes, black vs white, striker vs wrassler, great sell for July international fight week.

Back