Rumble still hasn't proven himself for a title shot yet

Honestly he is just not ready. I think that he should fight a couple more fights before getting a crack at DC. Sure his ko win over Glover was impressive. So because of that I think he can now step up and take on some of the big boys at 205.

What i'm proposing is that now instead fighting Jones/DC he rematch Gus and give Gus the rematch that he deserves. If he somehow wins that fight (not likely) then let him fight Jones. But he should at least get a couple of top wins under his belt before getting a shot at the title.

Facts are facts. Deal with it
i think it should be rumble vs gus 2 winner gets title shot.

Did not read.
Also, whoe else does he have to beat? Bader? Ko'd
Gus? Tko'd
Glover? Ko'd
At a certain point, you have to start thinking of other contenders for dc instead of just rumble and jones... cant be having rumble clear out the division when hes not even the champ yet.

Wait, TS has barely been around for more than a month and he already made 873 Rumble threads?
This has just gone from funny too mega creepy. Fast.

Not ready?

Gus is broken, Jones is gone and Rumble killed Glover the other day.
There is no one else at LHW dude.

It doesn't matter if Rumble is ready or not, there are literally no more fights available at LHW, i mean they have Gus who's ranked fourth fighting a nobody because there is no one else.

If Gus will get the titleshot after defeating Blachowicz it will be simply stupid. In his last four fights (1-3) he had two title fight wars and brutal KO from Rumble.

Alex has to rebuild himself fighting weaker guys, and then start to challenge for the title. Johnson already proved himself.

Rumble defeated Bader, Davis, Glover and Gus - all the guys who were top5 in the moment of fighting him. Who else should he get? Actually it's Gus who didn't defeat anyone top5 (and Blachowicz isn't either) and is getting all the fame for his two losses.

you know who else wrecked Manuwa? and gus? and glover? and nog? and who has a better resume than gus?
Rumble

I like both Rumble and Gus (Gus a little more) and I gotta say you're 100% right

Agreed, neither has Jon Jones.. That's why they should fight for #1 contender.

Honestly he is just not ready. I think that he should fight a couple more fights before getting a crack at DC. Sure his ko win over Glover was impressive. So because of that I think he can now step up and take on some of the big boys at 205.

What i'm proposing is that now instead fighting Jones/DC he rematch Gus and give Gus the rematch that he deserves. If he somehow wins that fight (not likely) then let him fight Jones. But he should at least get a couple of top wins under his belt before getting a shot at the title.

Yes facts are facts. Where are yours?

Glover is a "big boy" at 205 as is bader. People discredit Bader but at the time he was on an impressive win streak. How the fuck does getting his ass beat to shit in front of his home country give gus the right to a rematch? Haha this is ridiculous. No one beats rumble other than jones and dc. And he can still beat both of them

If Gus wins this weekend. I think he could be the rightful contender. He has proven to be up to the challenge in title fights before
How the fuck does beating Jan (I don't even know how to spell his last name) blowhoevich make you the rightful contender. You're funny

facts are facts. but I don't think you know what the fact you are talking about.

Congratulation, Another shit thread TS.

1. Who are the big boys at LHW? Bader, OSP and Gus? Holy fuck, Shogun is still ranked #6..

2. Gus doesn't deserve a rematch with Rumble as he got demolished with ease in the first.

3. Gus being 1-3 in his last 4 means he needs to get back on track and get a decent W streak going again before he loses to another black guy.

As ready as he'll ever be.If not now then when ?

DEAL WITH IT

foreverdealwithit.gif

Back