Rumble still hasn't proven himself for a title shot yet

Humble Rumble for the next shot! Booo to this Jones vs Rumble talk.

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Well who is he supposed to fight? He's beat down all the other contenders other then jones. Anyone else would be a major step back.

Honestly he is just not ready. I think that he should fight a couple more fights before getting a crack at DC. Sure his ko win over Glover was impressive. So because of that I think he can now step up and take on some of the big boys at 205.

What i'm proposing is that now instead fighting Jones/DC he rematch Gus and give Gus the rematch that he deserves. If he somehow wins that fight (not likely) then let him fight Jones. But he should at least get a couple of top wins under his belt before getting a shot at the title.

Facts are facts. Deal with it

Well if not Rumble, then who? Anthony Johnson is ranked #1.

Below him are...

2. Gus, on a 2-fight losing streak and viciously KO'd by Rumble. Came up short in 2 title shots already.
3. Glover, steamrolled by Rumble in 13 seconds.
4. Ryan Bader, steamrolled by Rumble in 1:26
5. Just lost to Jones, 1-2 in his last 3.

So you tell us, matchmaking genius, who gets the shot before Rumble?

Im probably the biggest Gus nuthugger on Sherdog and I have no problem to tell you your threads related to Rumble and Gus are just utter garbage.

Well if not Rumble, then who? Anthony Johnson is ranked #1.

Below him are...

2. Gus, on a 2-fight losing streak and viciously KO'd by Rumble. Came up short in 2 title shots already.
3. Glover, steamrolled by Rumble in 13 seconds.
4. Ryan Bader, steamrolled by Rumble in 1:26
5. Just lost to Jones, 1-2 in his last 3.

So you tell us, matchmaking genius, who gets the shot before Rumble?

Gus coming off a win this weekend will make perfect sense and could be a rematch for the ages.

He nearly beat Jones and Dc. Also dismantled Manuwa
So he lost twice and beat a nobody. We should be impressed?

If Gus wins this weekend. I think he could be the rightful contender. He has proven to be up to the challenge in title fights before
And if he loses, that is three a row and 4 of 5 so he should be released. How is that?

I dont mind Gus fighting for the title as long as Rumble is fighting Jones

he already beat Gus and Glover and your saying he is now ready to take on the big boys? Who would that be except Jones and DC

Johnson is 6 -1 in the UFC LHW division since rejoining the UFC. His only loss was to Cormier who Johnson had in trouble in R1, but he gassed which is an issue when he doesn't get the early finish. Cormier also has elite wrestling which Rumble needs to game plan in a rematch. Johnson has wins over ranked fighters like Gus, Teixeira, Davis, Bader, Nogueira which will all R1 KOs with the exception of Davis being a 3 round decision victory. With Jones on suspension, Rumble is clearly the top ranked contender by a wide margin and worthy of a rematch.

Knew you were talking shit when you said Gus arguably beat DC in their first fight. Love Gus but he doesn't deserve anything.

Rumble meanwhile has been sparking dudes out left right and center.

Rumble v. DC or Jones for me. Gus has to string together a few wins before he can step back in the talks. Maybe Gus v. Bader or something if Gus wins this weekend.

Back