Rumble Johnson, P4P the hardest puncher in mma history

Is Rumble Johnson, P4P the hardest puncher in mma history? - Add Poll

• Total voters
Don't talk b&llshits.
His KO rate is only at 70%.
Conor McGregor's is at 90%.
Conor has lots of 1st round finishes by strikes as well.

p4p power
Conor > Rumble

Yet I agree that he's a scary dude nonetheless.

#2 after Conor.
chuckstare.gif

Don't talk b&llshits.
His KO rate is only at 70%.
Conor McGregor's is at 90%.
Conor has lots of 1st round finishes by strikes as well.

p4p power
Conor > Rumble

Yet I agree that he's a scary dude nonetheless.
Nope. And no again.

P4P Lineker is up there even with his weight issues. Inch for Inch Dodson.

What no? What are you arguments? Do you have any?

Whatever it is,its clearly better than saying Conor has more power than Rumble because he has more finishing rate.

By that logic,give or take half of the UFC newcomers have better power than Rumble.

Still think it's Hendo. He's 5'10" and not especially well built while Johnson is a huge dude at whatever weight-class, making his KO power less remarkable in pound-for-pound terms.

Conor Mcgregor is more decorated power puncher than Rumble.
Rumble has 20 wins and 14 by knockout
Mcgregor has 19 wins and 17 by knockout (13 first round finishes)

I see you have a hard time putting a sentence together, but good luck for proving your point to the others.
Conor mcgregor though, the answer to everything in every thread has to be about Conor mcgregor. I'll be sure to make a thread about Conor mcgregor soon to talk about how mcgregor is fight. Conor mcgregor.

Also I think you and I have a different definition about what true raw knockout power means. Anthony Johnson has more clean knockouts than just about anyone I can think of in the UFC, meanwhile Conor has ko'd only one guy clean so far in his UFC stint, mcgregs has been picking up tkos mostly due to his technique. I can name plenty of fighters who rank above him in raw power, so let's talk abou that owl boy.

Whatever it is,its clearly better than saying Conor has more power than Rumble because he has more finishing rate.

By that logic,give or take half of the UFC newcomers have better power than Rumble.

I'm not saying that this is the only criteria, but it obviously matters a lot in the overall equation. For example, Rumble hit clean Cormier in the 1st round (where he was still fresh as Alpine air) and only dropped Cormier but the latter regained composure fast and won.
If Conor drops somebody it's over.

I'm not saying that this is the only criteria, but it obviously matters a lot in the overall equation. For example, Rumble hit clean Cormier in the 1st round (where he was still fresh as Alpine air) and only dropped Cormier but the latter regained composure fast and won.
If Conor drops somebody it's over.
Wow, you really are clueless

If Conor drops somebody, it's over.

Thats because he has solid precision,hits them right on the button.

Try to watch an octagon interview of Conor sometime

And he managed to knock Mark Hunt out. A middleweight knocked out a rhino. Ponder that for a while, you guys.

Yeah, but that KO was under almost perfect circumstances. Mark was basically up in the air, giving him no way to resist the punch at all, and moving forward into the punch quickly with his whole (massive) weight. Melvin was able to get a good full swing behind his hook and hit him perfectly on the chin. Only less ideal aspect was that Melvin was moving backwards, but that's not much of a hindrance for a skilled striker like Manhoef. I bet a lot of other power punchers would have K Mark TFO! too in the exact same situation.

Yeah, but that KO was under almost perfect circumstances. Mark was basically up in the air, giving him no way to resist the punch at all, and moving forward into the punch quickly with his whole (massive) weight. Melvin was able to get a good full swing in his hook and hit him perfectly on the chin. Only less ideal aspect was that Melvin was moving backwards, but that's not much of a hindrance for a skilled striker like Manhoef. I bet a lot of other power punchers would have K Mark TFO! too in the same situation.

True. Still, one only has to look at Manhoef's fights in K1 to get the idea of how powerful his punches are.

Yeah, but that KO was under almost perfect circumstances. Mark was basically up in the air, giving him no way to resist the punch at all, and moving forward into the punch quickly with his whole (massive) weight. Melvin was able to get a good full swing behind his hook and hit him perfectly on the chin. Only less ideal aspect was that Melvin was moving backwards, but that's not much of a hindrance for a skilled striker like Manhoef. I bet a lot of other power punchers would have K Mark TFO! too in the exact same situation.

You are so full of shit.

Admit it, you just hate Dutch people.

Scary Ko power. But how can you argue against a small middleweight like Melvin Manhief who had the power to put the iron chinned heavyweight Mark Hunt to sleep? Even more impressive is that he did it going backwards and couldn't even generate full power on his punch.

UFC Rumbles number one for sure, he must feel stupid for killing himself to make welterweight now.

True. Still, one only has to look at Manhoef's fights in K1 to get the idea of how powerful his punches are.

True, he is a extremely powerful puncher. It's just hard to tell if he is the most powerful, IMO.

You are so full of shit.

Admit it, you just hate Dutch people.

Well to be fair, a lot of them are absolute revoltingly gaping assholes.

Chuck and Carwin hits harder IMO p4p at least. In their primes either of those guys touch your chin it's over.

Back