RTJ 3 Releases on 1-13-17(**EDIT: ALBUM OUT NOW!!!***)

Man, it would be ridiculous if they were to actually top RTJ2. Based on the singles they've released so far it's really looking like a possibility.

I honestly think they did. RTJ3 is my fave album from them yet.

The whole album is sounding crazy with what seems like over production beats

but this one is sick

and you need the headphone UP for this shit.

Yup call ticketron was one my faves. Liked that track Panther like a Panther too, shit is fire.

Last edited:
instant classic

feel bad for the retards at my job who listen to that rain drop drop top bullshit

@Hyperglide @INeedARemedy @El Chimpo @HELMER @Da Speeit

So in the end for me it seems like out of the 3 RTJ1 will actually go down as the weakest album, which is fucking crazy since their first album was still amazing.

Each one has been better than the last.

not sure what songs my favorite

dont get captured
a report to the shareholders/kill your masters
call ticketron
legend has it

I really wish Danny Brown had a longer verse. That type of beat is exactly the type he always shines on.

May need more listens but 1>2>3 for me currently.

not sure what songs my favorite

dont get captured
a report to the shareholders/kill your masters
call ticketron
legend has it

A Report to the Shareholders is my fave track. "Beware of horses. I mean a horse is a horse of course but who rides is important." EL AND mike both spitting fire over a sick beat. Kill your Masters was meh i just skip it.

Panther like a Panther and Call Ticketron are my runner ups.

After a full listen and i thought El-P as an MC was not aggressive or hard enough for some of the hype up tempo beats. I would prefer some darker aggressive mc's on some of the beats. Still a dope CD for the ride, good production.

Some of El's verses do kinda lack a bit, but it's just magnified by how fuckin talented Mike is. That plus having to do the production, I give him a pass

They've also talked about working off each other, and trying to give different vibes. Which is why after a brutal Mike verse, you get a more simple verse from El that features some funny absurdity. As much as I'd like them to both go in with brutal force, the setup does work, and might be better over the course of 14 songs

My favorite songs of RTJ are when they are up tempo and aggressive. I really liked Zack de la Rocha verse. I wish Mr. Muthafuckin' Exquire was on it.

i believe they said they wanted this to have more of a "hope" type feeling...probably why el didnt spit any dystopian type verses

the skit they did to release it was fucking hilarious btw

My favorite songs of RTJ are when they are up tempo and aggressive. I really liked Zack de la Rocha verse. I wish Mr. Muthafuckin' Exquire was on it.
I was sitting there a song beforehand thinking fuuuuck I wish Zach was on this

I spazed like a child when he came on

Would've liked a Despot verse as well. Only way he actually puts out new music....

Pretty fucking bad ass. Starts out a little weak but finishes strong. My favorite tracks are Panther Like A Panther and Oh Mama. Tunde from TV On the Radio being featured on the song Thieves is pretty cool to me.

I wished Despot was on there. This track was a pre-RTJ track. Shit goes HARD. Still my fave track with El and Mike. Despot murders this beat too.

Back