RTJ 3 Releases on 1-13-17(**EDIT: ALBUM OUT NOW!!!***)

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The LP the whole world is waiting for is finally being released next year. The first single dropped today and is banging son. That beat at rhe end is bananas.

UPDATE: Site is crashing like crazy but you can download it for FREE once it stops crashing.

Last edited:
YESSS

{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>

1c8.gif

Been listinging to this allday.

Meow the Jewelz was dope can't wait for this.

El-P needs to make another cancer 4 cure type album.

The whole album is sounding crazy with what seems like over production beats

but this one is sick

and you need the headphone UP for this shit.

Fuck yeah can't wait. Some of the only worth while rap to come out lately has been RTJ. Just saw them again in October and looking forward to it again the end of January.

also one of the best vid i seen in a while

The LP the whole world is waiting for is finally being released next year. The first single dropped today and is banging son. That beat at rhe end is bananas.

UPDATE: Site is crashing like crazy but you can download it for FREE once it stops crashing.

Shit is fucking fyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Man, it would be ridiculous if they were to actually top RTJ2. Based on the singles they've released so far it's really looking like a possibility.

nobody speak
nobody get choked!

my body is ready

Man, it would be ridiculous if they were to actually top RTJ2. Based on the singles they've released so far it's really looking like a possibility.
itll be realllly tough

rtj2 is a masterpiece

Best News I could Wake up to

Just get it off Piratebay there's already a ton of people seeding it. What REALLY fucking sucks (1st world problems) is that I sold my sub yesterday.

Just downloaded it off of Spotify. About to do my first proper listen now

Back