Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

I thought it was obvious that we refers to the American voting populous.

"We've" been electing candidates with shitty morals and enough skeletons to fill a cemetery and then "we" act like we're shocked when someone gets caught doing something we don't approve of.
Sigh.

But Polanski was never on a ballot, so liberal voters have never indicated they would vote for him.

You're right. A bunch of liberal voters just gave him standing ovations and 1 went on tv to say that he didn't rape a drugged 12 yo girl because she consented.

I'm not seeing a huge difference.

You're right. A bunch of liberal voters just gave him standing ovations and 1 went on tv to say that he didn't rape a drugged 12 yo girl because she consented.

clip?

Are you seriously suggesting that Hollywood represents liberalism in a meaningful way? These people are panderers who adopt anything that makes them sound moral, while grabbing as much temporal power as they can.

And Polanski was subsequently shamed, and would have been put in jail if not for legal wrangling that allowed him to escape the country.

Roy Moore is running for a position of serious power, and has official support from the White House and the RNC. Not only that, the president, a sexual predator himself, is too much a pussy to actually even campaign in Alabama, favoring border towns in Florida.

He's talking about hollywood ovation that was speaking to his achievements in their artform. Because as you know, if you are liberal... you are also a hollywood elite.

Amazing that Trump supporters support a pedophile. What a bunch of sick fucks and degenerates.

Amazing that Trump supporters support a pedophile. What a bunch of sick fucks and degenerates.
Amazing that Obama supporters support a pedophile. What a bunch of sick fucks and degenerates.

yep. But care to say anything on Moore the Pedo? lol
If there is any proof or evidence that he did it, then it is of course terrible and he should be in jail.

If he is innocent then he shouldn't be put in jail.

If there is any proof or evidence that he did it, then it is of course terrible and he should be in jail.

If he is innocent then he shouldn't be put in jail.
He even admitted going after young girls.

"He admitted taking “young girls” out after he returned from serving in Vietnam, but denied serving one of the girls wine because the alleged date would have been in a dry county."

"He admitted taking “young girls” out after he returned from serving in Vietnam, but denied serving one of the girls wine because the alleged date would have been in a dry county."
Again, proof?

And if they were over 18 but in a state where the legal drinking age is 21 then I would imagine that is ok.

Again, proof?

And if they were over 18 but in a state where the legal drinking age is 21 then I would imagine that is ok.
he admitted it.

even his religious friend said it

"A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date."

If Roy Moore wins...

The Republican party will cease to be the party of Lincoln and it will become the party of "Chester" and "P3dobear"

Truly a shame.

he admitted it.

even his religious friend said it

"A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date."
I can't find a source for that quote on the site you posted, the only source I can find for that quote says 'young ladies', not 'teen girls' (which could also technically mean 18 or 19). Nothing says that it was under the age of 18.

I can't find a source for that quote on the site you posted, the only source I can find for that quote says 'young ladies', not 'teen girls' (which could also technically mean 18 or 19). Nothing says that it was under the age of 18.

"Corfman was quoted in the Washington Post Thursday saying that a 32-year-old Moore gave her alcohol, took off her clothes and molested her when she was 14 in 1979. She said they’d met while he was a prosecutor, and she was waiting to go into a custody hearing."

Back