Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

You couldn't disprove that you've never beaten your wife, or slept with your dog to a certainty, if someone accused you of doing so. Unless you videotaped every single second of your interactions with them, you would have no way of disproving it to a certainty. It would be your word against theirs.

If you could disprove the accusations with a certainty, please explain how would you go about doing it? If your wife denies it, people could wonder if you beat her into it. Your dog can't talk, so there is no way of knowing if you actually do or do not fuck it behind closed doors.

This is why we don't lock people up for mere accusations, without a confession or due process.
except that I could disprove it in less than a second because I’m not married and don’t have a dog.

Whereas, there are events that point to Roy being a pedo.

There are different levels of severity when it comes to accusations. Some are more credible than others because of the evidence surrounding it

except that I could disprove it in less than a second because I’m not married and don’t have a dog.

You do understand the point though, correct?

If one of your ex-girlfriends claimed you raped her, could you disprove it? How about a ten year old relative who just doesn't like you, accused you of molestation? Prove him/her wrong.

There are different levels of severity when it comes to accusations. Some are more credible than others because of the evidence surrounding it

Yes, and this is one of the most severe allegations one can make, and it's why we have trials to prove such allegations. Roy Moore isn't facing any trial as far as I know, and has a right to deny his accusers and claim innocence. Like I pointed out earlier, you're only hearing one side of the story. How about we have a lawyer cross examine these witnesses with their 40 year old laser precision memories, and see how that goes? Let's see if all the details check out then. Let's have Roy Moore bring witnesses forward on his behalf as well.

You do understand the point though, correct?

If one of your ex-girlfriends claimed you raped her, could you disprove it? How about a ten year old relative who just doesn't like you, accused you of molestation? Prove him/her wrong.

Yes, and this is one of the most severe allegations one can make, and it's why we have trials to prove such allegations. Roy Moore isn't facing any trial as far as I know, and has a right to deny his accusers and claim innocence. Like I pointed out earlier, you're only hearing one side of the story. How about we have a lawyer cross examine these witnesses with their 40 year old laser precision memories, and see how that goes? Let's see if all the details check out then. Let's have Roy Moore bring witnesses forward on his behalf as well.
You understand the point of why I said I don’t have a wife or dog right? That accusation was easy to disprove.

Whereas Moore’s pedophilia is more likely to have happened and harder to disprove because of everything that surrounds it

Pursuing meant hit on them initially.

Roy sexually advanced on Corfman and tried to get her phone number when she was 14.

Roy sexually advanced upon Miller when she was 16, after having met her when she was 14.

Gibson claims Moore sexually advanced on her when she was 17, after speaking to her HS civics class.

We've got over 30 people going on record to corroborate these women's stories, elucidating on his reputation as well.

Why the obfuscation? It seems rather obvious that he is a pedophile, and one that has support of the official head of the Republican party, the RNC, and of the sitting Republican President.

I know Corfman's claim. I also know that the day she met him at court her mother was singing custody over to the father. That doesn't disprove her story, but it casts some shade since Moore was supposedly calling her mom's house.

Yep, he sure as shit asked Miller out when she was 16, but mom's forbid it. Like I said - not my thing, but not uncommon in the 70's especially in the south with parental approval.

Gibson went out with Moore for a few months when she was 17 and Moore never made a sexual advance on her. She said they kissed a few times - HER MOM APPROVED. Again not uncommon.

Ask the parents of 16/17/18 year olds and being a gentleman vs sneaking and molesting a 14yo. Do you not you really not see how 1 of those allegations are completely different than the others?

btw- 16yo is certainly jail bait, but that aint what pedos go after.

And I'd like to see this list of 30. I've only seen 9 and only 2 of those involve anything of a sexual nature.

If you've played poker, sometimes you're bound to double down on a bad hand. Doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad call, but sometimes you just get fucked with the cards that are dealt. This is basically what has happened in Moore's case. He's the beneficiary of a hysterical environment where a message needs to be sent against the tarnishing of men's reputations at the hands of scornful women, who offer zero evidence for their accusations outside of emotional pandering to the masses.

Unfortunately, in his case, it seems like he's a real scumbag who ought to have his reputation tarnished.

At any other point in time, conservatives would've been happy to see him go. But in this case, he benefits from the conservative mind-set to "stand one's ground" against movements that threaten social stability.

Whereas Moore’s pedophilia is more likely to have happened and harder to disprove because of everything that surrounds it

So it should just be accepted as fact then? His career and life should be ruined, without even having his day in court? Just trial by media, and a hearty "Fuck you, burn in Hell. Hope you and your wife have a nice hiding spot, because you're going to be harassed and threatened for the rest of your days". This isn't mere sexual harassment. This is child molestation, and deserves to be treated with the upmost seriousness on both sides. He has a right to deny it, and have his word treated the same as the accusers, until concrete proof, or an admission of some kind can be provided. On his part, he's at least asked for the yearbook to be tested, which can be done. Why won't the accuser and her lawyer provide it, and put an end to the speculation?

Whereas, there are events that point to Roy being a pedo.

So the wife and dog both left you? That's what you get.

shaking-my-head-gif-13.gif

Just goes to show where the right is these days. Who cares about what old white dudes do to kids as long as the rich get their tax breaks

I know Corfman's claim. I also know that the day she met him at court her mother was singing custody over to the father. That doesn't disprove her story, but it casts some shade since Moore was supposedly calling her mom's house.

Yep, he sure as shit asked Miller out when she was 16, but mom's forbid it. Like I said - not my thing, but not uncommon in the 70's especially in the south with parental approval.

Gibson went out with Moore for a few months when she was 17 and Moore never made a sexual advance on her. She said they kissed a few times - HER MOM APPROVED. Again not uncommon.

Ask the parents of 16/17/18 year olds and being a gentleman vs sneaking and molesting a 14yo. Do you not you really not see how 1 of those allegations are completely different than the others?

btw- 16yo is certainly jail bait, but that aint what pedos go after.

And I'd like to see this list of 30. I've only seen 9 and only 2 of those involve anything of a sexual nature.

Yeah, this post tells me all I need to know about you, at least....

Yeah, this post tells me all I need to know about you, at least....

You don't like that I'm a realist?

Jerry Lee and Myra Lewis.
Elvis and Priscilla Presley.
Kobe and Vanessa Bryant.
R. Kelly and Aaliyah.
Jerry Seinfeld and Shoshanna Lonstein.

Luc Benson and Maïwenn Le Besco.
Joel Madden and Hillary Duff.
Tyga and Kylie Jenner.
Vilmer (from 70s show) and Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, and Demi Lovato.

You don't like that I'm a realist?

Jerry Lee and Myra Lewis.
Elvis and Priscilla Presley.
Kobe and Vanessa Bryant.
R. Kelly and Aaliyah.
Jerry Seinfeld and Shoshanna Lonstein.

Luc Benson and Maïwenn Le Besco.
Joel Madden and Hillary Duff.
Tyga and Kylie Jenner.
Vilmer (from 70s show) and Mandy Moore, Lindsay Lohan, and Demi Lovato.

I will forgive your omission of Ted Nugent with countless young teens in his 30s.

My point remains, those relationships are fucked up, and the "Well, Hollywood is different" excuse does not fly.

So it should just be accepted as fact then? His career and life should be ruined, without even having his day in court? Just trial by media, and a hearty "Fuck you, burn in Hell. Hope you and your wife have a nice hiding spot, because you're going to be harassed and threatened for the rest of your days". This isn't mere sexual harassment. This is child molestation, and deserves to be treated with the upmost seriousness on both sides. He has a right to deny it, and have his word treated the same as the accusers, until concrete proof, or an admission of some kind can be provided. On his part, he's at least asked for the yearbook to be tested, which can be done. Why won't the accuser and her lawyer provide it, and put an end to the speculation?
Why should anyone believe him? He is a pedophile freak

I will forgive your omission of Ted Nugent with countless young teens in his 30s.

My point remains, those relationships are fucked up, and the "Well, Hollywood is different" excuse does not fly.

I agree and I wouldn't be involved in one or let my daughter, but it's reality when the parents say it's ok.

From what I've read the parents said it was ok and Moore was a gentleman. Then there are 2 accusation that don't fit with the others.

And forgive me for bringing up why Corfman's mom was at court that day, but it's pretty damn important to know that the girl was being sent to live with dad considering her claims.

It seems that I'm the one that keeps saying that they should investigate the allegation while you keep stating the allegation as a fact.
Why do you care what I think though? I’m always going to think he is a pedophile

Why do you care what I think though? I’m always going to think he is a pedophile

Like I said the dating the teens is creepy, but not really an issue. And while I don't really care what you personally think; it would be nice if someone actually investigated the allegation before we ruin someone's life.

Like I said the dating the teens is creepy, but not really an issue. And while I don't really care what you personally think; it would be nice if someone actually investigated the allegation before we ruin someone's life.
It is an issue and people should be calling him out for his pedophilia

Back