Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

That's not what "hearsay" means.

There is proof. Witness testimony is proof. The girls saying he did things because they saw him do it is proof. The parents, friends, and security personnel who saw him do it is proof to watch your horrific crime.

Hearsay would be if someone said "that girl told me he did this," but the girl herself wouldn't or couldn't substantiate it.
I saw you beat up an elderly man and steal his wallet and @GearSolidMetal was there with me.

Enjoy jail.

<seedat>

Don't use terms you don't understand, and you won't get called out for looking like a fuckwit.

Like Proof?

I'll give you an example.

THIS is proof -

la-radio-host-shares-photo-of-sen-al-franken-groping-her-he-said-it-was-intended-to-be-funny.jpg

Of course, the left doesn't want to address this as proof. The 'proof' you accept are witness testimony from and event 38 years ago, which no prosecutor would use because their entire testimony would be easily impeached.

Of course, you would only accept some sort of forensic or telepathic evidence that could not possibly exist, so until then you'll just defend a pedophile and misrepresent what constitutes evidence.

True or False - Al Franken should be removed from his Senate seat.

Your answer will say alot about your perspective of both situations.

Like Proof?

I'll give you an example.

THIS is proof -

la-radio-host-shares-photo-of-sen-al-franken-groping-her-he-said-it-was-intended-to-be-funny.jpg

Of course, the left doesn't want to address this as proof. The 'proof' you accept are witness testimony from and event 38 years ago, which no prosecutor would use because their entire testimony would be easily impeached.

True or False - Al Franken should be removed from his Senate seat.

Your answer will say alot about your perspective of both situations.

There is a giant thread from a Sherdog lefty saying he should resign.

Franken himself issued a no excuse apology and called for an ethics investigation on himself.

The chick also publicly accepted his apology.

Compare that to how Trump and Moore responded and get back to me.

That's not true though, people of the left have gone after Al Franken.

Franken himself issued a no excise apology and called for an ethics investigation on himself.

Some people just reflexively deflect to "W-What about x?" without verifying if their claims hold water. Sad!

Franken himself issued a no excuse apology and called for an ethics investigation on himself.

It's an issue with accountability and guilt. Moore will never admit his guilt, so his supports use it as an excuse to refuse to hold him accountable. An admission of guilt is of course not needed to hold wrong doing accountable, but in the case of such partisan politics it seems that certain elements have found a sort of self-deluding rhetorical process by which an admission of guilt is the only actionable standard to signal a need for accountability outside of being convicted of a crime.

Most verdicts are reached with witnesses as proof. Of course, there is cross examination and they need to determine if there isn't a conflict of interest.
Wishing there is physical evidence for every case is what's called the CSI effect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI_effect
I say four male witnesses should be enough for a rape charge to stick. Women count as half but Moore has nine female allegations against him so the math works out I suppose.

But, that looks like it isn't going to happen, is it?
But, what Franken knows and most people don't, is that the Senate Ethics Commitee haven't handed out a punishment in decades, and also hasn't resulted in a senator being removed from office since the Civil War.

Irrelevant, other than it implies she won't be pressing criminal charges.

The time for that is long past anyway.

Sure, in none of Moore and Trump's cases there hasn't been any proof.

In Franken's lone case, there is.

And to be completely fair, if Leeanne Tweeden did not supply the picture, and Franken denied the entire situation ever occured, I would have sided with Franken based upon the fact there was no other evidence or eye witnesses of the event.

But, Tweeden provided the proof alongside her accusation, and that gives complete credibility to the added details of what happened earlier involving Franken forcably kissing her.

And lets compare that to Moore and Trump's cases..... wait, there's no credible evidence... and both of their cases happen to spring up in the media in the final weeks leading up to an election... amazing coincidences, right?

Would have thought this was coming out of a playbook.

I looked at side to side comparisons of that supposed yearbook and many of his other signatures. It matches pretty perfectly.

The rest of America will remember how the religious right and many millions of conservative Republicans would side with a pedophile over a democrat.

No they wont.

This will be a blip on the radar in a small amount of time.

This shows the GOP hack mentality. They take what an elected official with no science background as gospel about there is no global warming.
9 women come forward about Statutory Roy, and they are like need more proof.

Just for the record, Franken and Statutory Roy, both need to disappear.

Back