Roy Moore gets donations boost after sexual assault accusations

he has some sketchy opinions on defending accused sexual predators, his lawyer is trash, and he for sure likes young women (18)..

however the "proof" of the signature has been debunked, and i think his political opposition exaggerated his sketchy character to make him out to be a pedo when the likelyhood is that he went for 18 year olds not 14 year olds.

i think if the left went for the truth instead of overplaying their hand everytime they would have a lower probability of shooting themselves in the foot.
Just a minor point - having a relationship with a 14 year old doesn’t make you a pedo.

Creep? Yes. Criminal? Yes

But people really it seems need to look up the word pedophile in the dictionary

Maybe stuff like this is what they mean when they are talking about 'southern heritage'

Maybe they believe the accusations but just dont care.

People still wouldve voted for, and donated to bill clinton.

you aren't a very well informed person, so it's best not to say anything.
Been following the Moore pedo accusations. There is enough victims coming forward and enough eyewitness statements , to not dismiss this all as people lying. 1 person with an accusation becomes a he-said she-said scenario , but several women and people all saying the same thing is damming.

Last edited:
Maybe they believe the accusations but just dont care.

People still wouldve voted for, and donated to bill clinton.

I think it treads closer to, Americans are not as feeble as the zionist media perceives to be.

No, but the vast majority are deeply religious.

For the record, I saw his original accuser interviewed and I believe her.

There is a double dynamic in play here.

1) Moore plays the Christian values game, which appeals to the majority of Conservative voters, who believe the lack of Christian values in today's society are the reason for our problems.

2) They don't want to put another liberal Democrat in the Senate.

Moore will not back down on this.

This makes me wonder if his past transgressions are the reason for his religious fanaticism now. Either as a shield or as a guilt mechanism.

In the end, I think he will lose the election.

I wouldn't be surprised if Doug Jones dropped a little hint to the Washington Post and persuaded them to seek out the accuser. She didn't go to them, however, people in her community knew about it.

Roy should go ahead a fold up the tent, but he won't.

I saw one of those interview a on the street bits asking people of Alabama if they would vote for Moore.
One guy said even if it was true he would not vote for a Democrat.

This just in: Conservatives support child molesters.

Maybe stuff like this is what they mean when they are talking about 'southern heritage'

Official symbol of old dudes getting with underage girls

220px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

No, but the vast majority are deeply religious.

For the record, I saw his original accuser interviewed and I believe her.

There is a double dynamic in play here.

1) Moore plays the Christian values game, which appeals to the majority of Conservative voters, who believe the lack of Christian values in today's society are the reason for our problems.

2) They don't want to put another liberal Democrat in the Senate.

Moore will not back down on this.

This makes me wonder if his past transgressions are the reason for his religious fanaticism now. Either as a shield or as a guilt mechanism.

In the end, I think he will lose the election.

I wouldn't be surprised if Doug Jones dropped a little hint to the Washington Post and persuaded them to seek out the accuser. She didn't go to them, however, people in her community knew about it.

Roy should go ahead a fold up the tent, but he won't.

So you have proof of these supposed past transgressions?

Please provide this proof.

So you have proof of these supposed past transgressions?

Please provide this proof.
I don't. I never said it was fact. I just believe the woman. There is no reason beside hearing her speak.

Official symbol of old dudes getting with underage girls

220px-Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png

Southern gentlemen dating underage girls is a time-honored southern tradition. You wouldn't understand you uppity Yankee.

Southern gentlemen dating underage girls is a time-honored southern tradition. You wouldn't understand you uppity Yankee.

That whole "dating norms" comment was so hilariously absurd I couldn't believe.

Jerry Lee Lewis's career was basically ended when he married his 13 year old cousin at the age of 23 and he was from the backwoods of Louisiana in the 50s

Yea there were backwoods areas where a family was willing to let their teenage daughter marry Cousin Bill so he could take care of her instead of them and they won't have to divide the family farm.

Because of that we can conclude that it was normal for a 33 year old college educated government official to be cruising malls in the late 70s and early 80s to date teenagers. And when they shoot you down you call them out of Trig class for a 2nd shot lol.

Last edited:
Jerry Lee Lewis's career was basically ended when he married his 13 year old cousin at the age of 23 and he was from the backwoods of Louisiana in the 50s
Edgar Allen Poe did the same and he was 26 at the time so exactly twice her age. He would teach her algebra and the piano and stuff. Sounds really weird, couldn't imagine being in a marriage that resembled tutoring sessions but by all accounts it was a loving marriage until she died of consumption. Different time, hard to judge.

Edgar Allen Poe did the same and he was 26 at the time so exactly twice her age. He would teach her algebra and the piano and stuff. Sounds really weird, couldn't imagine being in a marriage that resembled tutoring sessions but by all accounts it was a loving marriage until she died of consumption. Different time, hard to judge.

I will admit dating Norms in the 1820s were drastically different then today lol.

In fact the 19th Century is when Americans started changing their view and laws on marriage and age of consent.

But by the 1970s that conversation had been settled for a long time.

Why do yall think they call it the "Bible Belt?"

Silver haired geriatrics run the south. They will not turn on their own.

I wouldnt be surprised if these same folks sided with Cosby.

They like their traditions just as much as mexicans do.

I will admit dating Norms in the 1820s were drastically different then today lol.

In fact the 19th Century is when Americans started changing their view and laws on marriage and age of consent.

But by the 1970s that conversation had been settled for a long time.
Even then I think he had to lie to the courts and say she was 21 or something like that because she was under the age of consent for marriage. So Roy Moore's norms are outdated even by the standards of Edgar Allen Poe's time.

Back