Rousy just froze on WWE

Have you ever seen her act? Lol

Seen Better Actin in

images

Not a bad start she put HHH trough a table with ease and then got slapped by stephany...
I’m actually happy for her I hope she does well

All Ronda is doing is running away from her problems. This was bound to not end well for her straight from the jump.

giphy.gif

Her Mic skills are worse than her boxing skills

This is going to be a trainwreck lmao They will never let her speak again

Well duh, I'm pretty sure no one watched her for her mic skills.

LOL. Told y'all. Couldn't learn MMA boxing beyond angry, half-retarded, fat kid rage-swinging on a school playground after how many years in the sport? Can't handle interviews without laying down rules forbidding most of the questions people would want to ask her? So stupid, angry, and childish that she left TUF producers no choice except to show her that way otherwise Rousey would have been onscreen for 30 seconds per episode? Borderline serial killer hatred of women that are more attractive than her? Crumples under people making fun of her?

Those are just about the worst qualifications for someone to enter the pro wrestling world. As before, watch for the clips to be HEAVILY edited to make her look moderately un-bad on Monday night.

Crap that was a joke slam. Looked like Rousey hugged him and Triple H slipped on a banana peel while Nipple H looked like she sharted her pants.

She crumbled in the UFC and isn't making them any money anymore. So, Dana let her go to the WWE, knowing she will ruin herself because of her having no personality. It's a grand scheme I tell ya1486681652307.jpg <21>

She crumbled in the UFC and isn't making them any money anymore. So, Dana let her go to the WWE, knowing she will ruin herself because of her having no personality. It's a grand scheme I tell yaView attachment 347053 <21>

So he can get another fight or maybe TUF out of her for pennies on the dollar?

LOL. Told y'all. Couldn't learn MMA boxing beyond angry, half-retarded, fat kid rage-swinging on a school playground after how many years in the sport? Can't handle interviews without laying down rules forbidding most of the questions people would want to ask her? So stupid, angry, and childish that she left TUF producers no choice except to show her that way otherwise Rousey would have been onscreen for 30 seconds per episode? Borderline serial killer hatred of women that are more attractive than her? Crumples under people making fun of her?

Those are just about the worst qualifications for someone to enter the pro wrestling world. As before, watch for the clips to be HEAVILY edited to make her look moderately un-bad on Monday night.

Crap that was a joke slam. Looked like Rousey hugged him and Triple H slipped on a banana peel while Nipple H looked like she sharted her pants.

Lold at nipple h

I hope they don't let her be a face, she has all the characteristics of a good heel. They should make her a self-entitled, spoiled brat, who's also a little cowardly, huge heat magnet in the making.

I hope they don't let her be a face, she has all the characteristics of a good heel. They should make her a self-entitled, spoiled brat, who's also a little cowardly, huge heat magnet in the making.

Naw, bruh. Need to make her a half-retarded good guy like Eugene. People are going to shit on her regardless of being heel/face due to her bad acting and mental slowness. If you make her tardness part of the character, you rob people of the chance to make fun of her.

Back