Rousy just froze on WWE

I hope they don't let her be a face, she has all the characteristics of a good heel. They should make her a self-entitled, spoiled brat, who's also a little cowardly, huge heat magnet in the making.
They should. But then again, Bray Wyatt should have been one of the most interesting characters in WWE history and instead he’s jobbing to Matt Hardy in a comedy match.

WWE sees someone one way, and if that doesn’t work, it’s usually a one way ticket to burial land.

Her tenure in pro wrestling has failure written all over it. She has zero personality, especially now that she has zero confidence.
She has a bitchy personality , she could play that up - she would make a good bad guy .

Not a bad start she put HHH trough a table with ease and then got slapped by stephany...
I’m actually happy for her I hope she does well
" slapped by stephany " . I think she legit didnt like that .

" slapped by stephany " . I think she legit didnt like that .

Probably. Control freak. Not too long before the E figures out they paid good money for an autistic kid that is going to shit the bed at Rustlemania. Could see her crying and running out of the ring to the back. Maybe looking angry to hide the tears and leaving through the crowd.

LOL. Told y'all. Couldn't learn MMA boxing beyond angry, half-retarded, fat kid rage-swinging on a school playground after how many years in the sport? Can't handle interviews without laying down rules forbidding most of the questions people would want to ask her? So stupid, angry, and childish that she left TUF producers no choice except to show her that way otherwise Rousey would have been onscreen for 30 seconds per episode? Borderline serial killer hatred of women that are more attractive than her? Crumples under people making fun of her?

Those are just about the worst qualifications for someone to enter the pro wrestling world. As before, watch for the clips to be HEAVILY edited to make her look moderately un-bad on Monday night.

Crap that was a joke slam. Looked like Rousey hugged him and Triple H slipped on a banana peel while Nipple H looked like she sharted her pants.

That was terrible. HHH must have pussed out of a throw idea during a meeting about the spot. They are already burying her and she can't even see it.

Kata guruma would have worked for this spot. It's safe and Rousey could do it on HHH.

LOL. Told y'all. Couldn't learn MMA boxing beyond angry, half-retarded, fat kid rage-swinging on a school playground after how many years in the sport? Can't handle interviews without laying down rules forbidding most of the questions people would want to ask her? So stupid, angry, and childish that she left TUF producers no choice except to show her that way otherwise Rousey would have been onscreen for 30 seconds per episode? Borderline serial killer hatred of women that are more attractive than her? Crumples under people making fun of her?

Those are just about the worst qualifications for someone to enter the pro wrestling world. As before, watch for the clips to be HEAVILY edited to make her look moderately un-bad on Monday night.

Crap that was a joke slam. Looked like Rousey hugged him and Triple H slipped on a banana peel while Nipple H looked like she sharted her pants.

Naw, bruh. Need to make her a half-retarded good guy like Eugene. People are going to shit on her regardless of being heel/face due to her bad acting and mental slowness. If you make her tardness part of the character, you rob people of the chance to make fun of her.

Probably. Control freak. Not too long before the E figures out they paid good money for an autistic kid that is going to shit the bed at Rustlemania. Could see her crying and running out of the ring to the back. Maybe looking angry to hide the tears and leaving through the crowd.

hahahah this guy never stops.

I could bump HHH better.

She needs to take some beta blockers and a shot of whiskey before every promo.

I am hearing that this segment was a bit of a clusterfuck. Sad.

On the upside, an arena full of people were chanting her name and that was after she stalled the first time.

Her promo skills I'd say are a bit ahead of where they should be considering how long she's been a pro wrestler (a couple months now or so ?), although that is also taking into consideration her previous public speaking experience. But yeah, having to convey something that was written for you, while also having to navigate the live audience, it is a different beast. I was honestly expecting much worse.

I just watched it and thought she did awesome

It was her first time for crying out loud

Also D.C. Cain and Cheisla were front row cheering the loudest for her

I wonder how Shayna Baszler feels right about now. She has actual pro wrestling experience, and is having to work her way through NXT, while Rousey gets a crack at WWE's biggest event of the year a couple of months after showing up at the Rumble and pointing at the WrestleMania sign 5K times.
shayna_baszler_render_1_by_jcrdino-dbnlqm1.png

I wonder how Shayna Baszler feels right about now. She has actual pro wrestling experience, and is having to work her way through NXT, while Rousey gets a crack at WWE's biggest event of the year a couple of months after showing up at the Rumble and pointing at the WrestleMania sign 5K times.
shayna_baszler_render_1_by_jcrdino-dbnlqm1.png
Not a lot of butter face spots available on the woman's side of the roster.

LOL @ acting like she had to be Stone Cold Steve Austin on the mic, or is a total bust.

So she's not great on the mic? Well shit, I guess she'll fit right in.

She seemed comfortable, and was able to compose herself during the action. That's a good enough start. If she's an absolute botch machine in the ring, and can't keep up the pace, then I'll start to question her future with the company. Mic skills though? Ninja please. Maybe 5% of the entire roster can talk. It's nothing a manager like Heyman can't solve. Shit, they tried letting Brock talk when he first came back. He cringed it up, so they shut him up. It's not going to be a big roadblock for her. Her in ring ability will be the deciding factor. It she sucks in the ring, then she's got problems.

They should. But then again, Bray Wyatt should have been one of the most interesting characters in WWE history and instead he’s jobbing to Matt Hardy in a comedy match.

WWE sees someone one way, and if that doesn’t work, it’s usually a one way ticket to burial land.
Bray technically doesn't have a heel persona, he's just creepy. Jake "the snake" Roberts does an interesting shoot of the 3 main characteristics of what's historically made legitimate heels, he said "people hate liars, they hate cheats and they hate cry babies". I always viewed someone like Vader as a heel but according to Roberts there's a difference between a guy that can just go out an kick your ass because he's tougher or better than you, that's just a bad mother fucker, not necessarily a heel per se. The attitude era really blurred the lines between heel and face characters though, Eddie Guerrero used to lie, cheat and steal but he was over big time as a babyface despite having 2 of the 3 main prerequisites of a heel. I think the last true heel character was Chris Jericho in WCW, (at least from memory) he was a massive crybaby and would constantly lie and make excuses, plus he was a bit of a coward. Trouble is, nowadays everyone wants to be a tough guy and no one is willing to get over as a cowardly heel. It's a shame really, I miss the days when wrestling had larger than life characters who were clearly defined one way or the other.

Naw, bruh. Need to make her a half-retarded good guy like Eugene. People are going to shit on her regardless of being heel/face due to her bad acting and mental slowness. If you make her tardness part of the character, you rob people of the chance to make fun of her.
She's naturally kinda bitchy though. Going against her natural tendencies will end up similarly to when the Rock used to come out smiling and high-fiving the fans, he got booed out of the building because it was so transparent. It wasn't until he started acting like a cocky Jock with an over-inflated opinion of himself that he got over, granted he has the best mic skills of all time though. She might have to get there more through heel-ish actions until she brushes up her mic skills. If done right she could be a pretty big deal in pro wrestling.

She's naturally kinda bitchy though. Going against her natural tendencies will end up similarly to when the Rock used to come out smiling and high-fiving the fans, he got booed out of the building because it was so transparent. It wasn't until he started acting like a cocky Jock with an over-inflated opinion of himself that he got over, granted he has the best mic skills of all time though. She might have to get there more through heel-ish actions until she brushes up her mic skills. If done right she could be a pretty big deal in pro wrestling.

We'll need to see how she does after 'Mania. Tag match with Triple H, Nipple H, and Angle won't teach us much. Need to see how she does in a one-on-one match. HHH and Angle will do the lion's share of the match, Big Steph will beat up Ronda by cheating, HHH/Angle brawl on the outside, Ronda hulks up and armbars Steph.

What Ronda was really saying was that she wants to be famous and liked more than anything else.

Thought demanding an apology from Steph was stupid writing. She attacked an innocent HHH and acts like a completely justified slap was the coming of the Antichrist. Could make for a self-centered bitch though. She is the center of the universe and how she mistreats others doesn't matter. Need to have her attack more attractive girls to add to beating up the opposite sex.

Everyone here has seen the Entourage movie. I think the writing was on the wall.

She has no screen presence, no acting ability and she's not believable at all. I'd go so far and say She has no natural charisma at all.

Back