Rousimar Palhares Would Sub

The Shields win is not legitimate. This wasn't from punches:

rDaQVs3.jpg

Agreed. That's what I was trying to suggest. Not only was it an illegitimate win, but it was one of the rare instances when I would be confident in arguing that if the fight had not been marred by a reckless disregard for the rules of the contest, the other fighter would have almost certainly won.

Jake was having his way in that fight, except for when he was being fouled.

Don't confuse autism with sociopathy.

Sociopathy would be if he accused the tapping guy that he tapped very lightly so that Harris wouldn't realize and end up DQed, then cry asking hopelessly why people are doing that to him.
Autism is when he grabs some poor bastard's leg and, for a moment, all his world turns around twisting that ankle, literally nothing else matters.

It's easier to treat autism than sociopathy, partly because you can never be sure if the sociopath is getting better or just lying to you to make you go away.

Actually, no. Since you are being technical, he doesn't meet DSM-V criteria for any of those and you can't even diagnose someone over the telly.

I just wanted to call him a douche, without being too vulgar. o_O

Was sad to see him go but realistically he is not championship material. He would either snag the sub or die trying. He had weak durability to striking.

There’s a good chance Palhares would beat the names you listed but it would be unlikely for him to maintain a win streak with his unpredictable behavior and low fight iq.

Actually, no. Since you are being technical, he doesn't meet DSM-V criteria for any of those and you can't even diagnose someone over the telly.

I just wanted to call him a douche, without being too vulgar. o_O
And I'm not a licensed psychiatrist either! But if we're going to call him mental diseases, let's call the closest one we can suppose.

Anyway, since were not going that path you should take the opportunity to be vulgar with a poetic license and call him an ass, but who am I to tell you what to do.. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back