Rousimar Palhares Would Sub

Palhares would tapout Covington, Wonderboy, McGregor, Khabib, and make it look easy. Especially Conor he would take Conor’s leg Home with him first minute of Round 1.

Palhares is probably the most over rated fighter on Sherdog. I don't even get what it's based on.

Even if we're selective and try to look for a time when he was at his best, he rarely fought elite opponents, and when he did fight near elite opponents, he generally lost.

Decisioning Dan Miller and getting TKO'd by Alan Belcher doesn't give me much confidence that he'd run through the top of the WW and LW divisions.

He beat Jake, sure... but Jake looked the better fighter in that contest. There just came a point when he couldn't overcome the continuous and perpetual fouls. Other than that, and a win over not nearly the best version of Fitch we've seen, what's he done for some people to think he's a world beater?

Lol he's getting wrecked by no names in russia and poland, but he would tap all these elite top 5 no problem eh?.
<{outtahere}>

Palhares is probably the most over rated fighter on Sherdog. I don't even get what it's based on.

Even if we're selective and try to look for a time when he was at his best, he rarely fought elite opponents, and when he did fight near elite opponents, he generally lost.

Decisioning Dan Miller and getting TKO'd by Alan Belcher doesn't give me much confidence that he'd run through the top of the WW and LW divisions.

He beat Jake, sure... but Jake looked the better fighter in that contest. There just came a point when he couldn't overcome the continuous and perpetual fouls. Other than that, and a win over not nearly the best version of Fitch we've seen, what's he done for some people to think he's a world beater?

The Shields win is not legitimate. This wasn't from punches:

rDaQVs3.jpg

Paul Harris is a thousand years old and is getting regularly knocked out by Russian Uber drivers.

Conor knocks him out before palhares can hug him

His skill level was something else. Too bad he's a sociopath. I like seeing him get ktfo for that reason
Don't confuse autism with sociopathy.

Sociopathy would be if he accused the tapping guy that he tapped very lightly so that Harris wouldn't realize and end up DQed, then cry asking hopelessly why people are doing that to him.
Autism is when he grabs some poor bastard's leg and, for a moment, all his world turns around twisting that ankle, literally nothing else matters.

It's easier to treat autism than sociopathy, partly because you can never be sure if the sociopath is getting better or just lying to you to make you go away.

He's the tin man now, never had heart though..

Wonderboy is a going to have a problem with a 5'8 / 5'11 Height Reach Pudding. Sure.

Palhares would tapout Covington, Wonderboy, McGregor, Khabib, and make it look easy. Especially Conor he would take Conor’s leg Home with him first minute of Round 1.

Maybe, but he has such low fight IQ and has been KO'd multiple times not and also will never fight in the UFC because he's a poor sport or stupid or both.

Paul Harris is a crazy person. You never knew what he'd do.
Sometimes he'd snatch a leg. Sometimes he'd derp out thinking he won when he didn't.

Back