Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

Ronda had presence and charisma in MMA. Whether it translates to pro wrestling is a different story. And she does have some passion for wrestling. She's definitely a fan at least. She wasn't getting giant paychecks to go to indy shows in California.
Yeah we will see. I dont discount how difficult pro wrestling is,and that its a different thing entirely,but im hoping for the best.

Great. Now that she's a signed wwe performer, please stop posting her news in the heavies

WWE sold out wembley stadium. in 1992. Cant just call it a "white trash" sport anymore.

SummerSlam-92.jpg

I don't know how you haven't noticed but white trash is the largest demographic in the world

Oh christ, she was like a fricking cave woman, pointing at her chest and then pointing at the WrestleMania sign.
Are they going to hire her a mouthpiece, like they have with Brock?
Travis Rousey.

I don't know how you haven't noticed but white trash is the largest demographic in the world

How do you explain pro wrestling's popularity in places where they don't have white people?

They fuckin go all over the world. To fucking India and shit.

Didnt get to see the footage,but she can learn how to do it. I believe in Honda.

Ronda had presence and charisma in MMA. Whether it translates to pro wrestling is a different story. And she does have some passion for wrestling. She's definitely a fan at least. She wasn't getting giant paychecks to go to indy shows in California.

She's got until Wrestlemania to learn the skillz to put on a Wrestlemania-caliber match.

And a Snookie-Wrestlemania performance ain't gonna cut it. Period.

How do you explain pro wrestling's popularity in places where they don't have white people?
Yes,not just WWE...everywhere has pro wrestling.

Ronda topic on sherdog. Haven’t read any but Let me guess....

People are hating on a person who they hated and wanted to leave mma and now that she’s found another job, likely paying good money, they hate that too??

Ronda topic on sherdog. Haven’t read any but Let me guess....

People are hating on a person who they hated and wanted to leave mma and now that she’s found another job, likely paying good money, they hate that too??
And are watching it. Under the pretense of feeding their hate. Which is really love.

As @sdss pointed out,Ronda was a pro wrestling fan since the beggining,which Brock wasnt. This could only help her,as she has a respect for the business.

{<hhh]

As @sdss pointed out,Ronda was a pro wrestling fan since the beggining,which Brock wasnt. This could only help her,as she has a respect for the business.

Brock looked more threatening than 99% of the roster.

Ronda probably armbars the whole roster but she doesn't bring that image Brock does. Brocks lack of fandom allowed for him to get Heyman fulltime which was a benefit to him.

Rousey needs Edmund.

Had a big smile on her face before coming down to the ring to have a stand off after the women's match.

I can't believe it but I'm actually happy for her

It was pretty cringey but I am also happy for her. Hopefully her acting comes through.

Brock looked more threatening than 99% of the roster.

Ronda probably armbars the whole roster but she doesn't bring that image Brock does. Brocks lack of fandom allowed for him to get Heyman fulltime which was a benefit to him.

Rousey needs Edmund.
Brock would be over without Heyman. It just helps him out so much (and anyone else) to have Heyman get that heat.
Rousey could do with a manager, Not the real Edmund,but someone who pretty much acts just like he did hahaha.

I don't get why people are mad, it's not like we expected her back in the UFC again

Why not the real deal? The man was made for the job.
Nah man

Edmund cant play ball like that i dont think.

"Uh Vince,My character wouldnt sell a clothesline from Kane" - Edmund

Back