Rousey just came out at Royal Rumble, signs full time deal with WWE

Cant blame her. More money. Less work. Who wouldnt do the same thing?

She is exactly like Bam Bam Bigelow.

...except she sux fucking shit and lacks a millionth of a percent of charisma and personality.

She's awful.

Good mutherfucking riddance.

She apparently loves professional wrestling and will get to live out her dream. Good for her.

only little children watch wwe during the present time

100% false
WWE viewership is older then UFC & Bellator by about 10 years
Never have less children watched WWE then in the past few years

this can only mean 1 thing

cain vs ronda is happening,easy 1m ppv buys

ronda via flying armbar out of a gate

Why did she come out with a big goofy smile like a school girl? Sort of out of character. Overall just seemed lame, she doesn't have the acting skills or charisma (ie None) for WWE. Wont last long imo.

And why is anyone comparing her to Brock? He might not be Flair but he can actually cut decent promos.

Last edited:
She's finally made it to the big leagues, much respect.

Shame his neck failed him and he grew severely addicted to pain killers. Kurt would have went down as the GOAT.

That low level MMA fighter who was trying out for WWE still nearly broke Kurts arm live on the air when they did the real life MMA stunt. Vince would have had some major explaining to do, nearly went very bad.
To me kurt is still near goat status for all he did in the time he did it. Incredible. The kurt puder incident was a stupid thing put together spur of the moment. Not a good idea.

No surprise it was inevitable

Yep, Meltzer said it in August.
The delay was her actually getting a big film role.
Now lets see if The Rock is allowed to do it as her partner & he can carry the promo's
If not & they go with Braun, it could be a disaster

Had a big smile on her face before coming down to the ring to have a stand off after the women's match.

I can't believe it but I'm actually happy for her
Same here, I don't wish ill on anyone. I hope she finds some peace and clarity in her own mind

Back