Rose Namajunas not on the UFC's P4P list

P4p is bullshit. It's a mythical list that's always changing. Nobody should be on it because it's stupid.

I get the purpose. It theoretically says that a particular fighter(p4p #1) would rule at any division if they had the same skills in said division. They can say mighty mouse is number 1 or whatever they want to say, but the reality is that if he was a heavyweight it would be impossible for him to have the same skills because he'd be about 100 lbs heavier. He would also be fighting heavyweights and would be more susceptible to being knocked out because he would be fighting nothing but guys that can really knock him out.

P4p is silly and you shouldn't take it personally that Rose isn't on it.

The goblin she whipped was still in the top 15 last time I checked.

They need different ones for males and females IMO.

No other sport would put a WNBA player on the same p4p best of NBA. Would any self respecting sport put someone like Mia Hamm on the same list as Ronaldo?

I disagree.

Tony Ferguson ranked #9
Robert Whittaker #12

The two best champions right now (other than perhaps DJ) with the best win streaks and one of them is barely in the top 10.

<{cruzshake}>

Joanna the gollum is at #14 pound for pound, lol.

how is JJ still there but Rose isn't?

And how is holy ranked higher than GDR when GDR beat holly

Oh wait never mind i know the answers... because the rankings are retarded.

but shes on my pound for pound list on great female ufc butts

method=get&s=rose-namajunas-05-30-2014-9-55-41-302.jpg

pound for pound butt also goes to megan olivi

CqcROu3VUAAI-Uh.jpg

You like little butts? I mean, that’s cool—but these girls have little butts.

Listen I have absolutely no problem with chick power but in the world of MMA I don't see any woman on a p4p list.

Not sure if she belongs there but Dom Cruz has no business in the p4p list

Not a fan of P4P. It seems biased toward a fight being promoted. Just give her time and a couple of title defenses. #THUG

why should she be there

remember there are male fighters...

how on earth would a girl be there?
Pound for pound for me is about skill. Just the actual skill set of a fighter. Not the size, height, reach, weight nor gender matters. If all that shit matters just make it all HWs.

No WMMA fighters should be on the list so Idc

pound for pound means if the fighters weighed the same how would they stack up?

Snakeashaw and Amanda "Sneezy" Nunes do weigh the same. TJ would leave her out cold and broken so bad she'd never fight again inside of 2 minutes

Have a women's list and a men's list or don't have it at all...
Again for me it's all about skill. Nothing else. Who are the most skilled fighters in the world.

Love me some Rose but put her now in a P4P list just for beating JJ is as stupid as putting Connie in there for just beating Aldo.

To fast too soon.

i love WMMA but yeah no woman should be there, but that list has Conor in top 3 ahead of Stipe and DC, shit list anyway, P4P is very subjective and depends of what you think it's more important tbh, my one:

1 - Demetrious Johnson
2 - Stipe Miocic
3 - Daniel Cormier
4 - Max Holloway
5 - TJ Dillashaw
6 - Tyron Woodley
7 - Conor McGregor
8 - Robert Whittaker
9 - Tony Ferguson
10 - George St-Pierre
11 - Cody Garbrandt
12 - Jose Aldo
13 - Joseph Benavidez
14 - Francis Ngannou
15 - Alexander Gustafsson

I disagree completely. If JJ put footworked her and wasn't there for takedown or a clean power shot, what make you think Rose will be.
that Rose is not the same technical striker that JJ is? don't you dare to come with MMA math to me, ok?

Back