Rose Namajunas not on the UFC's P4P list

You like little butts? I mean, that’s cool—but these girls have little butts.
Its not just about size you know.
Texture,format,smoothness.
A tight,firm and silk small butt is a lot better the a big blubber one.

Unless you are Sir Trail mix-a-lot

Last edited:
Does anyone else find this odd, seeing how she's the only champion not on there. Has there ever been another champion that won the belt and didn't make their top 15. I mean I know the list tends to be bs and this just furthers proved it but this is just ridiculous. Does anyone think she's doesn't deserve to be on it?

Pound for pound the top 3 in every weight class, even more in the higher weights are P4P better than her. The fact is that women are weak and slow for their size, enough so that no amount of skill will make up for that at the highest level of competition.

but shes on my pound for pound list on great female ufc butts

method=get&s=rose-namajunas-05-30-2014-9-55-41-302.jpg

pound for pound butt also goes to megan olivi

CqcROu3VUAAI-Uh.jpg
This is the GOAT
bNzryXY.png

14aj4gk.jpg

Again for me it's all about skill. Nothing else. Who are the most skilled fighters in the world.

There are no women in the top 15 most skilled fighters in the world

No disrespect but it's just true

Would be like comparing Royce to Jon Jones

no wmma fighters should be there

Pound for pound for me is about skill. Just the actual skill set of a fighter. Not the size, height, reach, weight nor gender matters. If all that shit matters just make it all HWs.
that was my point

WMMA is awful in terms of skill

AWFULL

WTF

that was my point

WMMA is awful in terms of skill

AWFULL

WTF
In terms of technique I have seen a few women who are better than these guys ppl praise. JJ Rose & Kaorilina strike better than alot of guys. Cub Swanson Eddie Alaverz or Justin Gathee. Hell she's not an mma fighter but Clarissa Shields has better boxing than envy guy in mma you can name.

i love WMMA but yeah no woman should be there, but that list has Conor in top 3 ahead of Stipe and DC, shit list anyway, P4P is very subjective and depends of what you think it's more important tbh, my one:

1 - Demetrious Johnson
2 - Stipe Miocic
3 - Daniel Cormier
4 - Max Holloway
5 - TJ Dillashaw
6 - Tyron Woodley
7 - Conor McGregor
8 - Robert Whittaker
9 - Tony Ferguson
10 - George St-Pierre
11 - Cody Garbrandt
12 - Jose Aldo
13 - Joseph Benavidez
14 - Francis Ngannou
15 - Alexander Gustafsson

that Rose is not the same technical striker that JJ is? don't you dare to come with MMA math to me, ok?
No she's not as technical but she has better footwork and head movement. Jessica Andrade walks forward and follows you. She's has no ring craft. She walks throwing winging hooks tries to get you on the cage and shoot for a takedown.

Love me some Rose but put her now in a P4P list just for beating JJ is as stupid as putting Connie in there for just beating Aldo.

To fast too soon.
I just thought that's the way it worked. Win a belt gotta be a the top. Especially when a gi she beat in the first is there.

They have GSP at #2 in the P4P and #3 in the MW rankings so if you weren't sure if the P4P was stupid or not I guess that confirms it.

The women's 125 champ, whatever her name was, should be on that list too, don't you think?

I disagree.

You can disagree, but you'd be wrong ;) - Does anyone really think any woman on the p4p list could beat a single man in the UFC? Amanda Nunes could not beat the worst 125er male in the UFC. How should she be on the overall p4p list? It's asinine.

You can disagree, but you'd be wrong ;) - Does anyone really think any woman on the p4p list could beat a single man in the UFC? Amanda Nunes could not beat the worst 125er male in the UFC. How should she be on the overall p4p list? It's asinine.

Why have the MW division in the same rankings at HW's then?

By your retarded thinking there is no reason to have any weight class under HW in the list.

Why have the MW division in the same rankings at HW's then?

By your retarded thinking there is no reason to have any weight class under HW in the list.

What?? I'm talking p4p men vs women. Yes I know Mighty Mouse can't beat Stipe. What I'm saying is why the hell would you have women in your p4p rankings? Clearly no woman p4p could beat a man. Where as theoretically MM could be p4p better than Stipe.

What?? I'm talking p4p men vs women. Yes I know Mighty Mouse can't beat Stipe. What I'm saying is why the hell would you have women in your p4p rankings? Clearly no woman p4p could beat a man. Where as theoretically MM could be p4p better than Stipe.

Why would you put small men with big men?

It's the same thing you sexist moron. lol

I doubt (well, I hope) that no one had Serra or Bisping on their P4P lists after their unexpected title wins.

She recently lost to Karolina Kowalk... and Esparza beat her too. She also lost to Tecia Torres. Not P4P imo.

Back