Rose Namajunas looking very pretty

How do you feel about a pretty girl with cornrows- does it change your perception of her appearance?
As an SJW, I don't appreciate white people appropriating black culture. Not only does it look bad, but it is highly offensive.

I don't care how hot she is, she is a disgrace to human race.

she looks like a 12 year old boy dyke.
she needs to grow her hair back ffs

As an SJW, I don't appreciate white people appropriating black culture. Not only does it look bad, but it is highly offensive.

Interesting take.

Thank you.

ABE53600-CAB3-4116-AB62-6DC4825DB190.jpeg

Really?

Not has hot as Cm Punks wife, so you could say CM Punk has never lost.

Rose shaves her hair cuz it makes fighting/training easier : "WTF is she doing, she needs to grow her hair back and look like a sexy woman so I can tolerate her!"

Female fighter X poses on social media: "Lol, female fighters are attention whores, how about concentrating on your fighting and not your looks!"

She is a nutcase and her relationship with Pat Barry is creepy. He was apparently with her when she was still a minor and him like close to 30.

She looks good to me. It is all perspective.
mainONOQTES.jpg

This is what the guy who could get any woman walking the planet (and in groups if he wanted) settled down with.

You disregarded the fact John Lennon was quite possibly delusional if not deranged completely.

Rose shaves her hair cuz it makes fighting/training easier : "WTF is she doing, she needs to grow her hair back and look like a sexy woman so I can tolerate her!"

Female fighter X poses on social media: "Lol, female fighters are attention whores, how about concentrating on your fighting and not your looks!"

So true! I've seen both types of posts dozens of times on Sherdog, sad to say.

Please tell me this is a serious response

Back