Rose Namajunas looking very pretty

Lol @ all these liars saying or insinuating that they wouldn't smash that given the opportunity.

But yeah she looks a lot better with hair.

I only clicked cause I assumed she's been letting her hair grow out. But this was clickbaiting.

She has the weirdest way of talking. Sometimes it's trailer trash-esque, and when she's on together with Pat Barry, like on unfiltered a month ago, she talks like she's black. It's so fascinating that I can't even hear what she is actually saying.

TS, don't bother.

Sherbros tend to be a tad are narrow-minded when it comes to women.

...whereas, if she had long hair they would be salivating.

As if it's the hair you fuck. -_-

WAR Rose!
Id still fuck her but it's silly at this point. We know she can be hot but she's opted out because she's 'different.' Whether she(or you) likes it or not, looks sell.

No, she looks like a 12 year old boy.

If she grew out her hair, then maybe

That head shaving was cute because of that whole thing with PVZ, but now she's literally burning money by staying bald.

She's pretty and is an american, blonde, blue-eyed UFC champion.
They were trying to pass fucking Ronda as a sex symbol, just grow your goddamn hair so the UFC can market you.

Meh... I don't think she's hot... and she has a pre-pubescent body.

If anything, the few rating points I give her are BECAUSE she has a buzz cut and I find that sexy.

You know she is a pretty girl when she can get away with the shaved head look, most girls would look terrible with a shaved head.

She's not pulling it off though she IS NOT ATTRACTIVE with no hair.

She knows that though......she did it on purpose so she wouldn't be marketed like PVZ she wanted her skills to shine not her looks.

Plus I think pat Barry likes the boy scout look....haha

Joanna all day

96b7611cf8f5e21dcadd0991c8e94aa1.png

e6f555cca5916c8e2073b16c7080e9a8.png

efbdf892e1f34dfe1ad4a464b92b2f07.png

Rose without long hair looks like ass

Rose is a cutie no doubt with or without hair.

I think the problem is that she is small and petite. Amber Rose had the whole head shaved thing too but she had big breasts and a fat ass so there was no mistaking her for a 'boy.'

Was pretty before, is pretty now.

Dudes complaining that her head would feel like a man's clearly have a lot more experience in intimate moments and compromising positions with a guy's shaved head than I ever will so there's that.

Back