Rooney Mara vs Kate Mara

Kate or Rooney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guestx

mara2.jpg

Thoughts on these two?

And no, fellas, I'm not just talking about which one's hotter. I'm also talking about their acting ability and filmography.

A couple of weeks ago we talked about Ralph and Joseph Fiennes. Now let's talk about Rooney and Kate.

Rooney: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1913734

Kate: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0544718

Are they related to the family that owns the giants, or each other?

And neither of them are hawt. I will not "wood" either if they were the last humans on earth, and if still virgin.

nahmean?

Are they related to the family that owns the giants, or each other?

I don't know anything about the Giants, but they are sisters.

And neither of them are hawt. I will not "wood" either if they were the last humans on earth, and if still virgin.

nahmean?

Rooney CAN look really pretty.

Rooney%2BMara.jpg

But she can also look kind of rough, like she's got an eating disorder or something.

rooney-mara-cover-story-01_153245359716.jpg

Personally, I prefer the off-beat beauty of Kate.

kate-mara-shooter-003_1201136151.jpg

I don't know anything about the Giants, but they are sisters.

Rooney CAN look really pretty.

Rooney%2BMara.jpg

But she can also look kind of rough, like she's got an eating disorder or something.

rooney-mara-cover-story-01_153245359716.jpg

Personally, I prefer the off-beat beauty of Kate.

kate-mara-shooter-003_1201136151.jpg

Wood not.

They're both capable actors, but looks and ability to carry a movie go to Kate.

And she wins the Katharine Ross lookalike contest, which works in her favor.

Rooney and its. not. even. close.
Hotter and the superior actress.

nahmean?
You serious bro. I wood both of them in a heartbeat.

But then again, I'm willing to date a prostitute so my words probably don't carry much weight.

They're both capable actors, but looks and ability to carry a movie go to Kate.

And she wins the Katharine Ross lookalike contest, which works in her favor.

Rooney was the first one to catch my attention, when I saw her in The Social Network. But for whatever reason, Kate has won me over since then. Not sure if it's just she's been choosing projects that I'm more interested in or what the deal is, but I like her. Rooney really hasn't done much that's interested me and I find her to be a little less engaging as a performer.

In the looks department, I actually think that Rooney is the better looking girl when she's looking her best. But she's not always looking her best. Kate is more reliable and consistent.

two basic average hollywood hoes with iron board flat ass and prepubescent bodies

Kate Mara has been acting longer than Rooney. Recently she was in Megan Leavey, which is a pretty damn good movie. Go watch it.

i see

i read the synopsis and the directors/choreo/writers on it

not interesting

i see

i read the synopsis and the directors/choreo/writers on it

not interesting

That was probably my fuck up anyway, really. For a man of your sophistication, I should've made another recommendation.

Kate has the sexier, more foxy looks while Rooney has prettier, classier looks.
Rooney's the better actor though, but I like Kate more.

Back