Rooney Mara vs Kate Mara

Kate or Rooney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is The Dog. Acting comes second to whether or not you wood. ALWAYS.

Yeah, I know it's a tall order.

But there's nothing less interesting to me than whether or not another dude thinks a girl is hot or not.

rooney looks like she has a darker edge, i see her having the advantage in octagon control and being the aggressor, kate has the edge of being older so she has a mental edge but that might not be enough.

rooney mara by ground and pound stoppage, 2nd round. would be a brutal fight though, as neither will concede a loss easily.

Rooney is the more interesting, versatile performer. Kate is, imo, far more watchable. She has a really lovely warmth to her, like a poor mans Rachel Weisz.

And Meagan Leavy was a very good movie (the end at yankee stadium was almost a little too much though).

I expected Rooney to get a big Hollywood push and be very visible for a while after Dragon Tattoo and then that just didn't happen.
Even Side Effects I thought would make more noise than it did. I guess you never can tell what will catch fire in Hollywood.

Probably would both. Not sure which one I'd pick over the other though.

It's a close battle but Kate wins by round 10 tko.

Rooney has had the better roles and appears to be the better actor regardless. Kate is far prettier in my estimation.

Yes. They are the granddaughters of Wellington Mara. Their great-grandfather on their mother's side was the legendary Art Rooney. They have ties (and some claim, likeky) to the NY Giants and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Rooney is attractive
Kate is gorgeous

Not even a contest. Just wish Kate had done the roles her sister did.

prime kate was hotter in the face, but she peaked like 10 years ago
rooneys body was very nice in dragon tattoo. google for screen shots, adequate boobage too.

Back