Law Ronna McDaniel - Hire, Defame, Fired... by NBC News - How Big Is Her Settlement Going to be?

She did say on air when asked that Trump lost the election legally.

I wouldn't be so certain, corporate lawyers get large entities out of those kinds of payouts all the time. It depends on how solid her contract is in the termination clause. That said, even if they did. $600k might as well be $600
That's ,y point. I don't think they will put much effort into avoiding the $600k payout.

The torts of intentional interference with economic relations and inducement of breach of contract are pretty much exactly what they sound like: suing someone for for coming along and trying influence those you’re in business with to breach the contracts they have with you. They’re difficult claims to pursue in connection wrongful dismissal employment litigation, and management level employees are effectively immune from liability for these kinds of claims (since management level employees are supposed to be entrusted to make decisions on behalf of a company in the first place) but these anchors wouldn’t have that kind of immunity.
Can't imagine that you could effectively ban criticism of a hiring decision by public figures in America. But the fact that rightists are itching to do that says a lot about what has happened to the movement.
Not much talent there to be honest.
Chuck Todd (probably the most outspoken critic) gets paid $4M a year by NBC. I think there are a lot of people who would like that gig, but there's a reason he has it. It's like if you watch a baseball game. "God, that guy sucks, why does he even have a job?" But playing Major League Baseball is really fucking hard, and it's sometimes hard to appreciate that from the other side of the TV.
That's ,y point. I don't think they will put much effort into avoiding the $600k payout.
I can see that, for sure. That's really what it comes down to. I don't think there is any chance of any kind of suit like the TS or LTG is fantasizing about, but if the ask is just to be paid for the whole contact, it barely seems worth it for NBC to fight.

Last edited:
Let’s wait to see what was in the contract she signed.

She may have played herself..
Do you honestly think someone in her position didn't have a lawyer look over the contract before she signed?

Do you honestly think someone in her position didn't have a lawyer look over the contract before she signed?
Do you honestly think NBCs lawyers didn’t see this meltdown coming before she even put ink to paper…

By any reasonable historical read, George and Mitt Romney were moderate conservatives. There's no fucking way to argue George Romney of all people wasn't conservative.

No one is talking about George Romney.
No one cares about George Romney.

Good luck trying to convince anyone Mitt Romney, the first state governor to implement universal healthcare including any Democrat, and don't forget to look up all the 'Mitt-Flops' to appear more conservative for his Presidential runs.

The GOP isn't an org that magically hires, it's composed of several affiliates. Which one?
Does it matter? She could have gone to any of them, but instead she chose to 'be more herself' over at NBC for 300K a year for talking occasionally into a camera.

Doesn't matter if she's at the RNC or NBC, its always been about her.

Aside from being a dogshit fundraiser who was tasked with fundraising for a party with incredibly unpopular politics, what did she fail at doing exactly? And I don't mean elections, I mean literally, tell me what she did that she shouldn't have, or vice versa. She was a lockstep defender of Trump.

Lol, have YOU seen your own side's popularity of politics lately? Your side's politics have always been unpopular but you pick personable candidates like Clinton, Obama, and Biden to convince stupid people to vote for them.

'She was a lockstep defender of Trump' because she wanted to keep herr high-paying position of doing nothing, besides giving moderates far more funding than they deserve... to lose.... while not giving conservatives enough funding... so they lose.

No one is talking about George Romney.
No one cares about George Romney.

Good luck trying to convince anyone Mitt Romney, the first state governor to implement universal healthcare including any Democrat, and don't forget to look up all the 'Mitt-Flops' to appear more conservative for his Presidential runs.
Universal health care is hardly incompatible with being a conservative.
Does it matter? She could have gone to any of them, but instead she chose to 'be more herself' over at NBC for 300K a year for talking occasionally into a camera.

Doesn't matter if she's at the RNC or NBC, its always been about her.
As opposed to every other person in her line of her work who routinely jumps from suitor to suitor. That's the name of the game in employment.

The fact that you can't even name any of the affiliates she could have landed as it telling on how well informed you are about politics.
Lol, have YOU seen your own side's popularity of politics lately? Your side's politics have always been unpopular but you pick personable candidates like Clinton, Obama, and Biden to convince stupid people to vote for them.
What are you even talking about? I haven't said anything about my positions, let alone party positions. I'm pointing out literally, the GOP is uncompetitive in popular elections. That's why it invests so much in gerrymandering, the Supreme Court, and the electoral college. They are a regional party with national pull only through the factors I named.
'She was a lockstep defender of Trump' because she wanted to keep herr high-paying position of doing nothing, besides giving moderates far more funding than they deserve... to lose.... while not giving conservatives enough funding... so they lose.
No idea why you're blaming her for this instead of Trump.

Universal health care is hardly incompatible with being a conservative.

Actually it is, thank you for confirming you have no idea what is and isn't compatible with conservativism.

As opposed to every other person in her line of her work who routinely jumps from suitor to suitor. That's the name of the game in employment.

Wrong again, unless you are completely for sale without any principles whatsoever.

Speaking as a principled person with honor, I'd greatly value a position within a political party that represented my views to get more representatives elected to office.... and upon losing that position I would not immediately go to an opposition propaganda outlet to get paid alot to do nothing.

Perhaps you, and others, feel differently, and that's a reflection of your character.

What are you even talking about?

Here we go with the 'I can't comprehend what your argument is so I'll just ignore it' subject avoiding.

Just say you don't want to talk about it so you're at least honest.

No idea why you're blaming her for this instead of Trump.
Yeah, I'm sure you think I avoid blaming Trump at all costs, just like you leftists blame absolutely nothing on Obama or Biden, but I regularly put blame on Trump on many issues throughout his Presidency.

In fact I don't suport him because I like him, but its moreso a 'fuck you' to the military industrial complex, propaganda outlets, Washington Elite & Deepstate, and idiots like you who believe what you're told to believe without any critical thinking involved.

Actually it is, thank you for confirming you have no idea what is and isn't compatible with conservativism.
Why is it not? Plenty of conservative parties around the world support universal healthcare.
Speaking as a principled person with honor, I'd greatly value a position within a political party that represented my views to get more representatives elected to office.... and upon losing that position I would not immediately go to an opposition propaganda outlet to get paid alot to do nothing.
In fact I don't suport him because I like him, but its moreso a 'fuck you' to the military industrial complex, propaganda outlets, Washington Elite & Deepstate, and idiots like you who believe what you're told to believe without any critical thinking involved.
Bro your principle here is you hate the Washington Elite so you're backing a Washington Elite that pays lip service to populism and chooses policies that directly enrich the elite. You have no principles here lol. Trump himself has next to no principles, this is the guy who claims to be a devout Christian
Yeah, I'm sure you think I avoid blaming Trump at all costs, just like you leftists blame absolutely nothing on Obama or Biden, but I regularly put blame on Trump on many issues throughout his Presidency.
I got plenty of issues with both, you seem to be debating some strawman that exists only in your head.

Why is it not? Plenty of conservative parties around the world support universal healthcare.

This is all from your post I'm going to read, because apparently you believe American Conservatives, England Conservatives, and Iranian conservatives all believe the same thing ... according to @avenue94.

This is all from your post I'm going to read, because apparently you believe American Conservatives, England Conservatives, and Iranian conservatives all believe the same thing ... according to @avenue94.
Odd how modern American conservatives are almost the only kind of conservatives today who don't support universal health care. To wit, it's not incompatible with being conservative to support it.

Odd how modern American conservatives are almost the only kind of conservatives today who don't support universal health care. To wit, it's not incompatible with being conservative to support it.

No, its not odd whatsoever, because everything government-controlled turns to shit.

"I'm here from the government, and I'm here to improve everything" is an ongoing joke. Just look at all the 'improvements' made to California and the southern border.

How many common issues have you found that American, English, and Iranian conservatives all have in common?

No, its not odd whatsoever, because everything government-controlled turns to shit.

"I'm here from the government, and I'm here to improve everything" is an ongoing joke. Just look at all the 'improvements' made to California and the southern border.

How many common issues have you found that American, English, and Iranian conservatives all have in common?
In favor of a closer relationship between religion and civil society, prioritizing military spending and a strong military posture, a focus on unilateralism and framing the world as "us vs them", emphasizing tradition and its importance to national health, the importance of hierarchy in organizing society, "tough on crime" policies, etc. It's a pretty damn long list.

If 90% of conservative parties in the world support universal health care, it's nonsensical to argue that Mitt Romney can't be a conservative because he support universal health care at a state level. Not to mention nationally the GOP supported universal health care as late as the 90s.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back