Ronda To Cat Zingano:Enjoy Your Mommy Time, I'm Still Going To Crush You...TMZ!

going to enjoy seeing cat kTFO of rousey.

Rousey is just talking trash to build hype for WMMA to grow, she's been doing it for awhile now to draw interest from casual fans. After the eras of people like Tito Ortiz and Chael Sonnen, you'd think hardcore fans would be smart enough to figure that out by now. But yeah, Rousey/Sonnen haters buy their fights and watch them get their faces smashed in!

The same Ronda that put a post on her facebook about "Cat's emotional enterence"

The same Ronda that talked about Meisha's boyfriend, and also that Meisha has a mediocre camp in comparison to Ronda's world class training

Yeah, that same Ronda. I hope Cat destroys her.

I think Cat Zingano's son should be her grappling coach for TUF.

Meh, cool move by Ronda. Gotta keep face though, so I get the 'threat.'

Anyway, she wont lose this fight.

people dont se how two faced this chick is. Ban me, fuck its sherdog. I dont care.

She post crap on her facebook about Cat like she supports her, then gets all this praise on facebook about what an awesome sportwoman she is, then talks shit behind her back and brings Meisha's boyfriend into the mix and makes it ultra personal.

That is your champ? really? I find it deceitful and disgusting

I could see this fight going either way. A lot of people are underestimating Cat here.

people dont se how two faced this chick is. Ban me, fuck its sherdog. I dont care.

She post crap on her facebook about Cat like she supports her, then gets all this praise on facebook about what an awesome sportwoman she is, then talks shit behind her back and brings Meisha's boyfriend into the mix and makes it ultra personal.

That is your champ? really? I find it deceitful and disgusting

I agree. I'm not the biggest fan of Ronda, I really don't think that her attitude is an act at all. Unlike Chael, his attitude is pretty much an act to get PPVs.

I could see this fight going either way. A lot of people are underestimating Cat here.

I think Cat has a really good chance of taking this fight. The only problem that I saw in the Miesha Tate fight was that she was easily caught in that arm bar, but hopefully she realizes that and works hard on defending those sort of positions.

I agree. I'm not the biggest fan of Ronda, I really don't think that her attitude is an act at all. Unlike Chael, his attitude is pretty much an act to get PPVs.

Agreed! The difference is, We all know Chael is just acting to promote a fight. Ronda is really that deceitful! That is a major character issue.

GSP, Silva, Cain, Henderson all great champs. They are very respectful/humble champs

I hope Cat humbles this chick down about 15 notches!

Heh, I liked how she agreed to help Cat but still sent her a message.

I didn't like Cats ground game against Tate, but I do like this fight and I'm hoping Cat gets the win, just for sake of shaking things up in the division.

Is Ronda gonna win every fight she has in her career with an armbar? What happens if she fails to get the armbar? People act like she's untouchable while she was almost subbed by a blue belt

I'd like to see Cat do well not to hate on Rousey but just to mix things up. But I didn't see anything in the Tate fight to say she will cause Rousey many problems.

This barely seems to qualify as smacktalk.

Wow...thats a disturbing image, guess I never thought about it since I dont have any children right now

You think that's the most disturbing pic of Coleman with his daughter?

eeewmb2.jpg

Back