Ronda To Cat Zingano:Enjoy Your Mommy Time, I'm Still Going To Crush You...TMZ!

Cat will rousey around.

hope Cat win so Rousey climb back again lol.

remember Cain unstoppable till JDS crush him.
JDS was unstoppable till Cain come back and crush him.

Rousey unstoppable, but i think she will be beaten soon.
either by Cat or by Cyborg when she finally decide to make 135 to crush Rousey lol.

Cat is going to be an underdog for sure against Rousey, but i wouldn't count her out, she seen to beat Tate worse than Ronda.
Ronda broke Tate arm, but Cat brutalize Tate in a bloody mess face.

people dont se how two faced this chick is. Ban me, fuck its sherdog. I dont care.

She post crap on her facebook about Cat like she supports her, then gets all this praise on facebook about what an awesome sportwoman she is, then talks shit behind her back and brings Meisha's boyfriend into the mix and makes it ultra personal.

That is your champ? really? I find it deceitful and disgusting

Woah you don't care if you get banned? So crazy and reckless! At least I know i'm dealing with a wild card here.

She posts something on Facebook to her face... then she talks behind her back, to the media!?!? That can't be the first female champion trying to promote herself. You guys should buy her fights and watch her lose that'll teach her.

So she said "Enjoy the convenience of your free time in the afternoon and evenings, but don't expect me to be so nice the night of the fight!” and TMZ and you posted something completely different??

Wow...thats a disturbing image, guess I never thought about it since I dont have any children right now

Ya amigo i watched that fight and after Fedor smashed him up he brought his little girls into the ring to meet him, it was a bit disturbing seeing it. They were crying and shit, imo it was not the brightest thing to do, but thats my opinion froma parental stand point.

Heh ... gotta love parents in the ring.

coleman_photo_of_year_2006.jpg

That is disturbing.

Back on topic Ronda will be getting a run for her money.

Woah you don't care if you get banned? So crazy and reckless! At least I know i'm dealing with a wild card here.

She posts something on Facebook to her face... then she talks behind her back, to the media!?!? That can't be the first female champion trying to promote herself. You guys should buy her fights and watch her lose that'll teach her.

its one thing to insult a fighter. call someone out or whatever. Its another thing to call a girl over emotional because she has a emotional moment about WMMA finally being in the UFC and she is one of the first 4 women to fight, then bringing another former opponents boyfriend into the picture and saying the only thing successful he ever did was bang Meisha.

It's personal, and disrespectful. You support a champ because she brings another womans boyfriend into the shit talking. Come on man, be better than that. No, same mentality of people I guess because people thought "Medium Rare" boy was funny.

If cat doesn't back up to avoid Ronda's shitty punches Ronda is getting beat up

EDIT: this tuf season will be interesting to say the least house full of female fighters locked in a house with no entertainment but start shit. Things will be getting bitchy

So, wait, you all are saying Rousey is the heel here for...letting Zigano get what she wants so she can spend time with her kid?

I can't imagine what people would say about Rousey if she told Cat, "Hell no! I'm the champ, and if I want to train in the morning, then that's what I'm gonna do. Suck it up, buttercup!"

As much as I dislike Ronda, she takes this fight easily.

Cat's wrestling and ground defense did not look great. Ronda will easily submit her.

What the fuck do you want Ronda to say? "Enjoy your free time and I hope Cat beats me"?

ronda big time s--ks coz of her antics. hope she'll get pummeled and tap to strikes. cant stand this fake attitude.

I don't care for Rousey, but I think it's good of her to let Cat have a set training time in order to spend time with her kid. Doesn't even matter if it isn't pure altruism - you think Cat cares about that? She gets what she wants, so meh.

And everyone responds to thread title only

This. She was actually pretty nice about it and said i won't be this nice come fight night. Which is a no shit Sherlock type comment but definitely not uncalled for by any means.

It's not new about Rousey's attitude
Like it or not, it's the same as ever
The UFC promoting her in a way didn't change anything.

But I think she gets this fight too.

its one thing to insult a fighter. call someone out or whatever. Its another thing to call a girl over emotional because she has a emotional moment about WMMA finally being in the UFC and she is one of the first 4 women to fight, then bringing another former opponents boyfriend into the picture and saying the only thing successful he ever did was bang Meisha.

It's personal, and disrespectful. You support a champ because she brings another womans boyfriend into the shit talking. Come on man, be better than that. No, same mentality of people I guess because people thought "Medium Rare" boy was funny.

She called someone over emotional and talked about a potential opponenent's man!?! SCANDALOUS. She does that to get casual fans (and ppl who can't see past it like you) into WMMA and many fighters have done that before her to promote themselves or their upcoming fights.

I don't support her cause she "brings another woman's boyfriend into shit talking" I support her cause she judo tosses people and armbars them, and is a few steps above all the women in grappling. And I don't know what "Medium Rare Boy" is

Unless Cat brings it with the takedown and submission defense, she will get submitted easily by Ronda. She needs to work on her boxing too because Meisha kept punching her in the face with some tough shots. Cat's strength seems to be her Muai Tai and Ground and Pound but that won't be enough against Ronda.

Back