• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda Rousey Surfaces At Vegas Gun Store ... Applies For Concealed Permit

Let's hope she got herself one of these

backwardgImage1.jpg
Yeah that's pretty fucked up, even if you hate a fighter, you shouldn't encourage suicide.

I don't like guns, but respect others who choose to carry, as long as they're right between the ears and get training. Is this the case with Ronda? Doesn't sound like it but I've been wrong before.

I remember bacon the day someone made a thread about Evan Tanner going on his trip in the desert and someone made a joke about him dying before he was even announced missing. wish I could find it. All jokes aside hopefully theres no foreshadowing going on in this thread

Now Ronda gets OctaGunControl

Last edited:
I don't like guns, but respect others who choose to carry, as long as they're right between the ears and get training. Is this the case with Ronda? Doesn't sound like it but I've been wrong before.
She's the most mentally strong person Dana White has ever met, Thank You very much

Typical Sherdog. Don't know the difference between owning a gun, and applying for a permit to carry said gun in public legally.
why have the permit if you're not going to own one? It's pretty much implied that she will buy and own a gun and carry that sucker concealed.

why have the permit if you're not going to own one? It's pretty much implied that she will buy and own a gun and carry that sucker concealed.
And when did you come to the conclusion that she does not already own a gun? You do understand the difference , or are you really that retarded?

Typical Sherdog. Don't know the difference between owning a gun, and applying for a permit to carry said gun in public legally.
I'd love to know how many people seek a gun permit and end up not carrying? They may exist, but I find it unlikely. C'mon now.

I'd love to know how many people seek a gun permit and end up not carrying? I'm sure they exist, but it's really doubtful. C'mon now.
Again, Sherdog not understanding the difference between going to a gun store and buying a gun, and going out and applying for a permit to carry said gun concealed in public.

Why the need for a gun? Her hands are already lethal.
{<RR}

my guess is that to anyone not from america this is just surreal psycho gun nut shit, what does it mean to other americans?
It doesnt mean shit to me. It only a thread cos its ronda. It would be a thread if she took out the garbage one day,actually i think that was a thread a few days after the nunes fight. These cucks cant get enough of no-news about her every move.

Again, Sherdog not understanding the difference between going to a gun store and buying a gun, and going out and applying for a permit to carry said gun concealed in public.
Keep grasping at straws.

Someone that psychologically unstable should never be allowed within an arm's reach of any kind of firearm, blade or blunt object.

Breaking news: we don't give a fook

Actually we all do.

The longer she hides, the more and more that fans and media want to stalk her and peak into her little world that she keeps trying to make a secret all because she can't have a conversation about losing a fight. Her petulance creates a huge desire to follow her around and document her actions.

She's going to live a life of armed robberies.

Krispy Kreme and Starbucks will need to hire extra security.

Travis better be a good boy or it will be murder/suicide real fast if he is not making dem babies. She is probably holding him at gun point as we speak....holding gun in one hand and bucket of chicken in other.

Once Ever guys, mentally the strongers fighter Dana ever worked with <Goldie11>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FELIPETHEEAGLEVEIGA
Back