Ronda Rousey on set of Mile 22. Her hollywood career isn't over just yet...

Wahlberg has akways had a thing for ronda I don't get it either, she sucks. She will ruin this movie if its a talking role. her In his entourage movie was the worst
Walhberg basically works for WME so this is definitely a project of theirs..

I never liked her antics before her fights and I think she's been massively overrated, but if she can have a Hollywood career, good. God bless her.

Have you seen her "acting"? Its even worse on WWE if that's even possible.

She better start back working out. She looks like shit nowadays

DQmWH5N54p62FnskWbUJoSeHCZ2mvsm72nRa3CqEt6BQ2Lj

If it wasn’t for TS there would be almost no WMMA threads.

Ronda was supposed to be the star originally, her "star" is gone. Now its another Marky Mark movie.

Huge story. So riveting. Can’t wait to put everything aside to experience this blockbuster.

It was never over. She's had plenty of projects.

She doesn't need to worry about being sexually harassed in Hollywood neither. They do have standards.

A win win situation.
I see where your trying to go with this, but in reality, she doesnt have to worry about it, unless someone wants their arm broke.

Her costume look exactly same as the one she wore in expendables.

The film stars Mark Wahlberg.

Weird to see this kind of loyalty. They probably should have waited for her WWE career to take off to gauge her popularity. WWE would have certainly helped improve her acting too.

She no longer has business fighting in the cage...more money, hanging out with the stars....decent career with less pain...good for her.

I ain't hatin'....

She is almost as bad as Couture in movies please stop... no one is going to watch a movie to see this bitch.

good for her.

anyone hating on her Is just a straight up loser at this point.

Back