Ronda Rousey on set of Mile 22. Her hollywood career isn't over just yet...

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mile 22
A CIA field officer and an Indonesian police officer are forced to work together as they confront violent and extreme political corruption.

The film stars Mark Wahlberg.

Last edited:
Soooooooo Dana was lying, she is fighting again? Otherwise, I don't see ANY FUCKING REASON to cast her.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

I never liked her antics before her fights and I think she's been massively overrated, but if she can have a Hollywood career, good. God bless her.

Roger Ebert once said her acting ability is not just a once in a life time, it's once ever.

Honestly never thought I'd see the day. Wonder how big her role will be.

Maybe Roadhouse isn't dead afterall.

Good for her. But I'd imagine they'll limit the number of lines to a bare minimum for her.

She no longer has business fighting in the cage...more money, hanging out with the stars....decent career with less pain...good for her.

She already made it in life. Highly doubt she cares about her career being over

Soooooooo Dana was lying, she is fighting again? Otherwise, I don't see ANY FUCKING REASON to cast her.
Wahlberg has akways had a thing for ronda I don't get it either, she sucks. She will ruin this movie if its a talking role. her In his entourage movie was the worst

She doesn't need to worry about being sexually harassed in Hollywood neither. They do have standards.

A win win situation.

According to inside reports, in the film she tries to bully other girls and ends up being punched to oblivion behind a barn.

I never liked her antics before her fights and I think she's been massively overrated, but if she can have a Hollywood career, good. God bless her.
Absolutely not, there are enough terrible actors out there as it is there's no need to subject anyone to her brutally bad "acting".

No way she is knocking Gina Carano's fine and properly THICC ass off its pedestal any time soon.

Back