Ronda Rousey new movie fails, bad actor?

She was so disrespectful, so big time & full of herself, and now she has to make her way in this world and it ain't gonna be easy. I cringe when I simply see her at all, so I don't expect to be throwing nickels at her projects and appearances. Good luck being a person.
She is one of WWE's biggest stars currently. I would say she is making her way perfectly fine.

She is one of WWE's biggest stars currently. I would say she is making her way perfectly fine.

Well I hope so. But as I understand the wrestling industry chews people up and spits them out, and she has gone in the front door already broken mentally. I honestly don't know if I'm rooting for her success or further downfall.

Obviously she’s a horrible actor, but what does that have to do with a movie starring Wahlberg failing? She’s a glorified extra in all the movies shes been in.

Btw the only mma star that actually added something to a movie was in my opinion GSP in Winter Soldier. He looked dope in that movie, sold the character, and the fight scene was great.

Dont get why a lot of these B movies get Randy Couture on board. Like who the hell buys a movie because Randy Couture is in it lmao. Randy doesnt even look that badass. Real headscratcher. Couldnt they find a more charismatic and actual actor to play those roles?
GSP looks badass? Randy Couture looks like a man, has a smoking hot girl even at his age. GSP has that soft wanna lay on top of you to avoid getting my ass kicked look to him, when he was younger it was probably reversed. Still in GOAT consideration though imo.

Pretty amazing the CGI in this movie, especially all Ronda Rousey's scenes where they edit out the person pulling the string in her back before she says a line

She is randy couture bad at acting. She should aspire to be rampage or gina or jardine bad.

(Actually Jardine was pretty good in Godless, great show BTW.)

Ronda's a great actress as long as she doesn't speak. Her nonverbal communication is on point you gotta give her that.

Obviously she’s a horrible actor, but what does that have to do with a movie starring Wahlberg failing? She’s a glorified extra in all the movies shes been in.

Btw the only mma star that actually added something to a movie was in my opinion GSP in Winter Soldier. He looked dope in that movie, sold the character, and the fight scene was great.

Dont get why a lot of these B movies get Randy Couture on board. Like who the hell buys a movie because Randy Couture is in it lmao. Randy doesnt even look that badass. Real headscratcher. Couldnt they find a more charismatic and actual actor to play those roles?

GSP? did he even say anything in that movie before getting his ass kicked by Capt. America?

i thought Michael Bisping in XXX was pretty good. the rest of the movie was shit, but Bisping was good.

A movie with Mark Wahlberg on the cover holding a gun... I wouldn't watch this garbage if you paid me, these type of movies are made for the generic audiences that worship the pop culture scene. The same people that buy nickleback albums, you know the people that the first boxing match they've ever watched was Mcgregor vs Mayweather. Why else do you put Ronda Rousey in a movie other than to try and capitalize on her hype and fame?

furious-7-michelle-rodriguez-ronda-rousey-fight-movie-clip.gif

GSP looks badass? Randy Couture looks like a man, has a smoking hot girl even at his age. GSP has that soft wanna lay on top of you to avoid getting my ass kicked look to him, when he was younger it was probably reversed. Still in GOAT consideration though imo.

Lol I’m not talking about every day life. I’m talking about how GSP looked in Winter Soldier, and how Randy in movies always looks like random goon #1024

GSP? did he even say anything in that movie before getting his ass kicked by Capt. America?

i thought Michael Bisping in XXX was pretty good. the rest of the movie was shit, but Bisping was good.

I didnt mean he was an integral part of the movie, I meant he did an excellent job executing the part that was given to him. Ronda and other fighters have taken on comparable roles of being the “mini-boss” in a movie, and its always horrible.

Ronda’s performance in Fast and the Furious was so horrible that even though her screentime was miniscule, it was still enough to leave a horrible lasting memory.

“In Winter Soldier”

I know he had trash appearances, but I thought he was really good in Winter Soldier. Whats so hard to comprehend?
I was just messing around, i like GSP. Just saw this scene and thought it was funny. Don't remember him in Winter Soldier sorry, but then again i don't really remember that movie either, even if i did i probably wouldn't have cared enough to judge GSP's "acting".

I was just messing around, i like GSP. Just saw this scene and thought it was funny. Don't remember him in Winter Soldier sorry, but then again i don't really remember that movie either, even if i did i probably wouldn't have cared enough to judge GSP's "acting".

Lol im not saying he should win any awards, but he sold his part. And thats honestly the only performance from a mma fighter in a movie that i think is worth a damn lmao.

I really wonder why hollywood keeps hiring these guys.

Back