Ronda Rousey new movie fails, bad actor?

Has her popularity gone though? You'd certainly think so but then you see clips of her on YouTube with millions of views and hundreds of comments saying how wonderful she is. It's a puzzle, are the WWE related viewing figures all made up like Shevchenko's twitter followers?

Her popularity is not gone. She's one of the biggest stars in the WWE now.

Isn't this the movie where Ronda was slated to be the lead actor/actress and then the directors realized how shitty her acting is so Marky Mark decided to take over as lead? Lol. Yeah this is the movie.

To be fair, the rock's first big movie The Scorpion king got shitted on too

Very similar ratings on Rotten tomatoes.

She's pretty new as an actor, I woudn't say It means all too much just yet.

I know Ronda Isn't the rock, obviously.

but It's a reasonable example as they had a similar trajectory.

To be fair, the rock's first big movie The Scorpion king got shitted on too

Very similar ratings on Rotten tomatoes.

She's pretty new as an actor, I woudn't say It means all too much just yet.

I know Ronda Isn't the rock, obviously.

but It's a reasonable example as they had a similar trajectory.

I doubt she ever be a good actor even if she studied for a 100 years.

It's kinda amazing she manages to land these roles really. She sucks at acting but good for her I guess
She got this role a long time ago when she was actually popular. After her horrible showing in fast and the furious and her losses in mma, they pretty much minimized her part and out the whole thing on hold for a while. Same with the road house remake only that one was scratched completely.

I said this before and ill say this again . Her actins is as good as her head movement

Possibly bad actor, but think just not many people realky caring about these shit movies nowadays

Ronda is but a sidekick to any movie. She won't make a difference, for good or worse, in sales.

Unless she's cursed or something, and any project she enters goes downhill.

She should only play roles like she did in Entourage and Fast and Furious, in movies like Entourage and Fast and Furious.

Has her popularity gone though? You'd certainly think so but then you see clips of her on YouTube with millions of views and hundreds of comments saying how wonderful she is. It's a puzzle, are the WWE related viewing figures all made up like Shevchenko's twitter followers?

she gets big cheers anytime she appears at a wwe show. still doesn't mean people are gonna see a shitty movie just for her. if a more acclaimed actor like mark can't sell a movie, idk why people expect ronda to sell it

She was so disrespectful, so big time & full of herself, and now she has to make her way in this world and it ain't gonna be easy. I cringe when I simply see her at all, so I don't expect to be throwing nickels at her projects and appearances. Good luck being a person.

Agreed. I saw this movie last night. And it was just pretty crap head to toe. The plot, the dialogue, even the sound and photography stunk. R3 did OK with the small part she had.
Funny thing is that I almost watched this movie then something popped up... now I don't think I will.

They should have made her the lead actor and marky mark the co star if they wanted to sell tickets. shes a super star, marky mark is a has been. he hasnt made a song in decades.

It’s not her fault, it’s that over rated Marky Manlet from the funky bunch.

Back