Ronda Rousey is a boxing manager now

Only thing I can think of is that she may have much more financial cooperations with Edmond like .f.e. this management. Bad idea if true with a known criminal and fraud.

She might legit go bancrupt earlier than she thinks. He will bleed her bank accounts empty then Travis will bleed the rest in divorce settling.

Ronda Rousey goes to the store.

Sherdog: omg how can she go to the store!? She might quit before she gets there and goes back home. I bet she buys lots of fuckin ice cream. What a fuckin loser! Omg. The store!

Last edited:
I was going to make fun, but she will probably make a great manager. She has plenty of experience with cherry picking. That's what a good manager does for their fighter.

Ronda Rousey goes to the store.

Sherdog: omg how can she go to the store!? She might quit before she gets there and goes back home. I bet she buys lots of fuckin ice cream. What a fuckin loser! Omg. The store!
see .... some of them still exist. do you still call her r3? lol

Whats interesting is this guy is only 20 years old just a kid, yet he looks at least 40

Here’s some info you won’t find online for the Sherbros

The guy to the left in the group pick is edmunds original trainer — Edmund was his star student in karate growing up

Before he “switched” to kickboxing and mma where the $ was

Pffff managing fighters

When at the end of her premature career she couldn’t even manage to fight herself

Maybe she got season 1 of “Ballers” on DVD from the Rock and he hipped her to the game?
ECED7D9D-AE6B-448A-9676-EFECB750AC6F.jpeg

I guess she did spend a lot of time with the Entourage crew, perhaps Ari told her about the easy money Erick was making off of Vince...well, good for her, onward and upward!
7D5CAD1D-9053-4914-89BE-A09F7C8762A1.jpeg

Back