Ronda Rousey could be the 2nd fighter ever, to be champion in both the UFC and WWE

Oh, I see that you opened this account a day before him.
Are you projecting? Are your threads of the same trash quality?

I had a account which was plat and older then yours. I went in armed forces and didnt post for years and forgot my details. Hope that clears that up. Secondly if all you are going to do is post hateful comments why dont you not post at all.

The guy made a decent thread which peouple are commenting on so just because you have been here longer does not make you special well not that kind of special anyway.

2015 is nothing.

I had a account which was plat and older then yours. I went in armed forces and didnt post for years and forgot my details. Hope that clears that up. Secondly if all you are going to do is post hateful comments why dont you not post at all.

The guy made a decent thread which peouple are commenting on so just because you have been here longer does not make you special well not that kind of special anyway.

2015 is nothing.

Let me reveal you a secret, my illiterate friend: whose account exists longer doesn't matter in any aspect of life.
However, the content shows what you are: and both of you are...well...not the sharpest knives in the kitchen.

CM Punk may still get the title shot in a few years, he has multiple fights on his contract.

How the hell is it a come back when all you have to do to be champion there is write it into the storyline? Can we like stop making WWE related threads here???
To be fair, Ronda would probably beat them in a real fight too.

She may not be able to beat Holly Holm or Amanda Nunes but I'd have her as the favorite over any 100 lb fitness model

The first to do it was Brock Lesnar, who was a WWE champion and went to the UFC and wont the HW title there. Ronda would be the opposite, winning the UFC championship belt, and then moving to the WWE and getting a title shot there.

If she successfully pulls this off and wins the WWE title shot, how great of a comeback story would that be

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

It's scripted...it's not a big deal. Jeez, you guys are easily impressed.

It's so much more demanding to be a WWE champ than being a UFC champ.
Now come at me bros:meow:

Can't believe people actually care about wwe...fake garbage

Unless CM Punk wins a UFC belt first.

Let me reveal you a secret, my illiterate friend: whose account exists longer doesn't matter in any aspect of life.
However, the content shows what you are: and both of you are...well...not the sharpest knives in the kitchen.

You were the one making a big deal about new accounts. And who is the best at grammar holds very little weight on a MMA Forum.

That's not completely true. She was arrogant in victory against the fighters she had beef with beforehand. Which were a select few. She was humble in victory against most opponents. That could be said to be "keeping it real". Why would you suddently respect someone cuz you just beat them in a fight? That could be said to be fake.

She was kinda pathetic in defeat though.

"Keeping it real" is arrogant douche-bag behaviour. GSP had many beefs with rivals, same as Silva and even Mcgregor. Watch them after their most heated victories and they are a show of class and integrity. A person's true colours come out in those post fight moments, and it was obvious she had Edmond as a coach to boost her fragile self-esteem, which obviously shattered once her boxing (and Edmond) were exposed.

You would "suddenly respect" them as a fellow warrior after battle, which is what people with integrity do after they squash their beef. True fighters know they are not their best when fighting on emotion, look at Mackenzie Dern and ABC. ABC was a mental mess, look at her post fight tweet, she's so lonely apart from fight week Mackenzie missing weight threw off her focus completely.

Back