Ronda Rousey could be the 2nd fighter ever, to be champion in both the UFC and WWE

legendald0

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first to do it was Brock Lesnar, who was a WWE champion and went to the UFC and wont the HW title there. Ronda would be the opposite, winning the UFC championship belt, and then moving to the WWE and getting a title shot there.

If she successfully pulls this off and wins the WWE title shot, how great of a comeback story would that be

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

The first to do it was Brock Lesnar, who was a WWE champion and went to the UFC and wont the HW title there. Ronda would be the opposite, winning the UFC championship belt, and then moving to the WWE and getting a title shot there.

If she successfully pulls this off and wins the WWE title shot, how great of a comeback story would that be

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

Dude, you opened this account yesterday and you already make idiotic thread after idiotic thread after idiotic thread...

Stop.

Yes, but being a champion means different things in each case. In one it is a sports rank. In the other it is a character role. So she would not be champion of two sports.

Last edited:
How the hell is it a come back when all you have to do to be champion there is write it into the storyline? Can we like stop making WWE related threads here???

Last edited:
It would equal the comeback Martin Riggs was able to pull off in Lethal Weapon.

Wow..... Jokes, who cares.
Wouldn't you say Holly Holm's boxing / UFC title's be more impressive?

Acting like WWE is real and that if she can 'pull it off'.....

I think punk could do it also.... the writers had him lose to mickey to put him over but I feel like they will give him a push now.

I think punk could do it also.... the writers had him lose to mickey to put him over but I feel like they will give him a push now.
There is no way he could defeat any of the top 5 welterweights, let alone the champ Tyron

Back