Ronda Rousey Addresses Women’s Equality While Receiving 6th Degree Black Belt in Judo

She probably should have kept using judo instead of trying to Edmond during her fights.

I think her mom deserves just as much blame & criticism as Edmund for that RR shitshow.
True as should Dana, Joe and pretty much many within the UFC community.

I really found it mind boggling how she was being pitched as a role model with her completely shitty attitude in and out of the ring.

True as should Dana, Joe and pretty much many within the UFC community.

I really found it mind boggling how she was being pitched as a role model with her completely shitty attitude in and out of the ring.

Young men admire gangsters while young women admire total bitches.

So, what? Jon Jones still got his blue belt last year. Also, the Gracies did a Youtube video stating you should give a random human being 1 belt for every 10 lbs that he has on you. Meaning, if an athletic 200 lb white belt rolls with a 150 lb bjj black belt, the 150 bjj black is essentially rolling with a Red/Black belt (Coral belt).

This is coming from the royal family of BJJ. Belts are just that, belts to keep your gi on tight. They hold very little weight, especially if they are not earned in competition.
Clearly never rolled in your life, and I seriously doubt a Gracie said that. Link it if you got it.

Any non-happy meal black belt annihilates any white belt 100% of the time in BJJ, regardless of a 50 pound or 150 pound differential.

But... women are less in combat sports compared to men.

Still a little punch drunk I see...

source.gif

source.gif
CURSE you, Herb. Couldnt you let her take a tiny single punch more?

Back